My Journey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying. I don't like bait and switch stuff. Last night a photo was posted to me of a real man. Today that photo became a pig cartoon. That's not right.

Come on, if you take me as a whole, you know I have a sense of humor. Do you see my avatar? That is genuine.

This place is full of nefarious sgenagians. And you have got to take everything in stride. If you are quick tempered or have sensitive feelings, this place will get to you.

I just had a member fire my rocket but every new day opens up new opportunities to be content. If you are looking for companionship go to an online dating site. If you are looking to fight go to Facebook. But if you are looking to talk marijuana or a few laughs this is the place.

Some of us still live in closed states, so some of us still have to hide who we are. Then there are some who live in a closed state but it is in their mind, like roster.
1626297971768.png

Say the secret word

I am truly compassionate toward @WeedHopper , whose wife is battling cancer. Maybe he is acting out. I will try to accept that.

Shenanigans by moderators? That's a stretch. I may be difficult, but I'm honest.
Wasn't speaking about the mods but we just wanta have fun to. Weather you realize it or not there is a lot of work that goes into this place. But all work and no play isn't my cup of tea. So, let's see who we can fk with next. Ha ha.....

I guess y'all do like to get poked in the eye. We shall see. That's not really a place of comfort to me, but I guess I do have a streak.

^^^I think you should. You pick Shiloh and we will all join in for a day or so then that person gets to pick the next and so on.....keep it fun

Start a new thread.

I'm trying. I don't like bait and switch stuff. Last night a photo was posted to me of a real man. Today that photo became a pig cartoon. That's not right.

Come on, if you take me as a whole, you know I have a sense of humor. Do you see my avatar? That is genuine.
That fking pig was my Avatar when I snuck back in here after that ***** Rose banned me for voting for Dtrump. That's how I started the Misfits thread.
Chill the fk out or tear your ass. I'm tired of the whinny bullshit. Either hang with us or don't. Stop threatening to leave. Stay and chill and have some fun or leave and bore yourself with some politically correct site.
Another words shit or get off the pot Shiloh.

I am truly compassionate toward @WeedHopper , whose wife is battling cancer. Maybe he is acting out. I will try to accept that.
Acting out. Now that's fking funny. Bout time you said something besides your leaving.
Last time I acted out someone lost some teeth.
Wish I could run into Keef. Then I could act out again. 😁
And I don't need your compassion,, just need you too chill.

Acting out. Now that's fking funny. Bout time you said something besides your leaving.
Last time I acted out someone lost some teeth.
Wish I could run into Keef. Then I could act out again. 😁
And I don't need your compassion,, just need you too chill.

It's okay, man. Acting out can be emotional. If you need to hold it in, it's okay. Actually, there is no wrong or right way to express rage against cancer. I'm not going to tell you I know how you feel.

We still at this crap
Move on already,
So tell us all about Shiloh your life and dreams
Keep it short and sweet, My attention span is shot.

I use to be a large animal Vet in another Life, I was kicked in the head by a Clydesdale Horse
I almost died , and a piece of bone I call my bullet is still lodge in my half of brain.
I can not think in long blocks and it took a very long time to get to where I am
Yes I am Married and have a wonderful, beautiful wife.

Latest posts

Back