my ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
few pics from this morning of one of my big buds, took the first two pics in the grow room then decided to take one of my ladies out on location for a photo shoot and pamper her abit haha

photo's arent that great as only have camera fone at mo apologies

04-02-07_1121.jpg

04-02-07_1122.jpg

04-02-07_1124.jpg

04-02-07_1125.jpg

04-02-07_1126.jpg

04-02-07_1127.jpg

have just had to tie one of my big bud ladies up it was falling over on the tray the cola is so heavy already and still got 4 weeks flowering to go she's gunna be a monster

:D

dev said:
have just had to tie one of my big bud ladies up it was falling over on the tray the cola is so heavy already and still got 4 weeks flowering to go she's gunna be a monster

Yeah man! Big Bud does get nice heavy tops! I had to tie all of mine up too.

Good luck to you man!!!!

yes mate by the looks of them im goin to be tying a good few of them up in the next week or two

i've ended up tying up all of the big bud ladies bloody colas are to heavy

dev said:
Hhahaahahah, aint it nice? In just a few weeks, you'll be smoking them. You're gonna love em man. I have a couple of friends that won't smoke it because they tell me it wastes them too much! The Big Bud I grew has an awesome high man. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm time traveling. I blink once and it's three hours later. Hahahahahahaa

Enjoy man! Good luck to you!

hi dev,shuggy here.just thought i`d drop a wee note in from a fellow scotsman.nice growing man,hope i can get mine up to that potential.
snapped one of my best women tonight whilst tying down,right down the main stem bout an inch,bandagad n stuff,hope for full recoveryas i`m in third week of flower(worst time couldn`t have happened).anyways,happy growin` tae ye.

Stoney Bud said:
Hhahaahahah, aint it nice? In just a few weeks, you'll be smoking them. You're gonna love em man. I have a couple of friends that won't smoke it because they tell me it wastes them too much! The Big Bud I grew has an awesome high man. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm time traveling. I blink once and it's three hours later. Hahahahahahaa

Enjoy man! Good luck to you!

i cant bloody wait mate

:p

shuggy4105 said:
hi dev,shuggy here.just thought i`d drop a wee note in from a fellow scotsman.nice growing man,hope i can get mine up to that potential.
snapped one of my best women tonight whilst tying down,right down the main stem bout an inch,bandagad n stuff,hope for full recoveryas i`m in third week of flower(worst time couldn`t have happened).anyways,happy growin` tae ye.

ez shuggy cheers for dropping by hope she recovers ok my last grow had 2 branches snap about 3 weeks in flower they sorted themselves out ok didnt grow much bigger than they were but the bud was fine , its also my worry with my big bud at the mo ive had to tie them all up as colas are to heavy and they keep falling over not good (its the only drawback with nft imo)

so are u a billy or a tim shuggy lol

dev said:
Ladies into .."bondage"..;) KOOOL!

have got temps back up in the room to around 16 nights out after the bloody snow so not so worried about the cold affecting my babies now

day 36 today yesterday the trays had

30 lt water
15ml ionic boost
105ml ionic bloom
45ml pk 13 - 14

have decided to half the nutes from what is recomended on the ionic bottle for this week, next week will start to reduce even more before flushing for the last 10 days or so

will upload some pics 2morro

ez all

day 42 today 6weeks into flower stage and everythings goin sweet, lots of pistols turning a nice orange on the big bud probably about 25 % of buds have now turned reckon could probably harvest this weekend but think am goin to leave them another 4-5 days and see how they go i think they got a few more days growin in them yet plus ive only been flushing them about for about 4 days now

the ice seem to be a little behind the big bud at least by a week or two althou the buds are now starting to phatten up

heres some pics took today

the first four pics are of the big bud
then some of the ice
and finally a pic of the easy bud

sorry again about pic quality

15-02-07_1254.jpg

15-02-07_1255.jpg

15-02-07_1256.jpg

15-02-07_1257.jpg

15-02-07_1258.jpg

15-02-07_1259.jpg

15-02-07_1300.jpg

15-02-07_1301.jpg

15-02-07_1302.jpg

few pics of first lady to meet the hangman

sorry bout pic quality

16-02-07_1710.jpg

16-02-07_1711.jpg

16-02-07_1712.jpg

16-02-07_1855.jpg

16-02-07_1856.jpg

will post up cured weight when its all down but from 1st plant yeilded about 3 and half oz

couple of bud shots

20-02-07_1414.jpg

20-02-07_1415.jpg

some pics taken yesterday, 1st one is of the big buds next few are of the ice

hope ya like

24-02-07_1028.jpg

24-02-07_1029.jpg

24-02-07_1030.jpg

24-02-07_1031.jpg

24-02-07_1032.jpg

That's sweet man! I still have Ice seeds to use. Now I know what they'll look like!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back