my ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dev

Reaction score
hi all have only just found this site really and thought would add some pics of my ladies currently 3 weeks into flower

big bud

2601071252uf5.jpg

2601071253oc3.jpg

2601071254lr3.jpg

ice

2601071255kt1.jpg

2601071257zb0.jpg

2601071256qu6.jpg

2601071259po5.jpg

easybud

2601071300kt7.jpg

Sup dev welcome to MP. May i say your ladies look great. Give us some background on your grow. What kind of lights? Soil or Hydro? Nutes if any and all those other good questions. :D

hi tbg

i have 2 5ft nft trays with 12 big bud on each and 6 pots that the ice are in they are being bombarded by 2 600w hps and 2 400w hps grolux bulbs there is also 2 8" rvk 150s in room one for intake one for extraction and a 12" oscillating fan

they were vegged for four weeks on 18/6 before turning to 12/12 which they have been loving for 3 weeks now

as for nutes whilst veggin they were fed on amsterdam indoors and now for flowering they are currentle enjoyin ionic boost and bloom

boost 1ml/lt
bloom7ml/lt

i started with 10 ice seeds from nirvana but 6 of them turned male on me also had 3 top 44 seeds that turned the easy bud in the room had been in flower for 10 days of my last grow then i turned her back to flower with these shes a bit of a mutant lots of single leaves and very bushy but she is starting to flower too now didnt really no what to expect from her

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=79560

i have a full diary on 420 if youd like to check it out only just found this site

thanks for droppin by

Very nice man. Bummer about all the Ice males. Do you clone at all?

yes mate the big buds are clones

Nice man. Nothing like cloning. ;) How many total plants ya got going? Looks like ya got yourself a nice full room.

started of with

28 big bud - clones
10 ice - nirvanav seeds
3 top 44 - seed
1 easy bud - seed

but the top 44 and 6 of the ice turned male

:mad:

2 of the big bud clones are in pots rest are on trays

have noticed a few leaves on some of the ice plants in soil have gone black around the edges almost charred like and shrivelled up any advice on the problem??

pics arent great sorry

27-01-07_1748.jpg

27-01-07_1749.jpg

That is strange man. Did they happen to touch the light at all? How much nutes are ya giving them?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
That is strange man. Did they happen to touch the light at all? How much nutes are ya giving them?

no my friend they not even been close to the light im giving them

7ml/lt ionic bloom
1ml/lt ionic boost

the soil plants which are effected get 1 pint of water a day first thing in morning which comes out of a ten litre bucket of water which has been left over night to sit with nutes added

thats what it says on the back of the ionic bottles to feed them used this for last grow and had no problems with it

thanks for your help

tbg

Dev you might wanna toss those pics of your sick plant up in the sick plant section. ;)

will do mate thanks for the advice

Wow, nice pics dev. Just wanted to throw a thumbs up your way. Ever thought of grafting the big bud and top 44? There was an article on it in high times a few years ago.

hey nls

cheers for the thumbs lol by grafting do you mean crossing im new to growing really this is only my 4th crop i'm pickin you up right thou then id need a hell of alot more experience before tried anything like that but yes id be really interested to no more

some pics from this morning 26 days into flowering

31-01-07_0827.jpg

31-01-07_0828.jpg

31-01-07_0829.jpg

31-01-07_0830.jpg

week 4 starts today alls good in the room temps at lights out is back up to 14.6 which am happy with for now

pics added over weekend hopefully

dev said:
some pics from this morning 26 days into flowering

Awesome looking plants man!!!!!!!!!

You're going to love the Big Bud.

hi stoney

thanks bud, yea i grew the big bud in my last grow nice bud really enjoyed it only this crop is goin to be so much better i can tell already the smell is more pungent buds are much fatter and so much more more chrystally at 4 weeks

Nice, dev!! VERY nice! Make sure you post a pic before you harvest 'dem girls. This looks like a strain that needs my attention...
:cool2:
Nelson

Latest posts

Back