My Last Streetbag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
I am happy to report that i've just got my last streetbag, as my first harvest is near. I would like to blame everyone who helped me grow an oustanding lady,(all your tips and advice helped on old hippie step into the present, from the bottom of my heart thank you!). I say blame because i was taught here to not settle for street level garbage for meds instead i'm on my way to having the correct strains for what ails me, with a little expirementation on different berry blends(hehehe). What i got was different from what i usually get. This i was told came from back home in Tx.,it is real dark and i swear has a hint of blueberry. It looks like its at the curing stage so i got the bigger budskies in a curing jar. Question: has anyone heard of the field farmers mixing more exotic strains with the regular crops, just curious.

Congrats...it is a sweet feeling to not hve to settle for the garbage that is passed around on the streets....

Way to go Chef, I hope all that ails you eases with the new meds. Good Job!
I got some Blueberry growin' right now, cant wait till it is finished.

glad to be blamed for something for once.:rolleyes: ;) :D ...

wtg chef. grow it. harvest it. cure it. enjoy it...:hubba: ...

enjoy the fruits brother...

LOL .....reading " My Last Streetbag" i though you quit smoking and was curious .......but i was happy to learn you just about to harvest your babies and stop smoking them schwag from the streets . Congrats Chef !! I used to get dime and quarter bags from guys standing infront of chinese food take-out stores, with branches and seeds on the weed, and the qualities were real bad . After awhile i got to know a good friend from a connection, he's a good home grower, i always buying my stuff from him at good price for good quality. I never buy anything off the streets again ! " My last streetbag" was long time ago ! = )

Latest posts

Back