my lights got shut off!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruufuus

novice ethnobotanist
Reaction score
Hey guys, my hps shorted or something and my light was off most of the day, however I had a few cfls in the closet on, but they weren't over the plants. Basically there was very little light on em, but still some, will my plants be affected harshly by this?

One day shouldnt make a difference, dont sweat it, you're good.

Figure out why they went out and correct it....A few light dissruptions wont Be bad...But we want to fix what ever it was that made them go out:aok:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

i appreciate the help guys, in my mind i chalk it up to a dark mean storm rolled in lol. the reason it went out is because the outlet timer would reset if the got "jiggled" like if someone stepped on the cord it might shut off, but since the lights are on 24/7 at this point i just plugged the hps into the wall directly to ammend the situation.

the outlet timer would reset if the got "jiggled"
I would strongly recommend dumping that timer and getting another. This may be a sign of "short" developing. I've seen a few melted timers and it's not a pretty sight...especially if it's not discovered before what comes after the melting. Haven't seen a timer start a fire first hand but the potential is definately there.

Latest posts

Back