my lucky day

[email protected]

Reaction score
hello, i just finished hanging all the plants and cutting up some bud for bags. i had to harvest all plants today due to an unexpected visitor to my garden(out in the woods). last night i retrieved some of my od garden and someone must of seen my vehicle parked on the side of the road. i went there this morning to continue on gardening and i noticed my cola's missing off about 8 plants. i'm thankful that the rippers didn't look around and notice my two other gardens 50ft away. i picked every single trichome of every single little teeny bud that i could cut off so i wouldn't have to share with some low-life, lazy, insecure peice of ****. when they come back to the sight, i left plenty of stems so they can make some tea and pretend they are someone. all in all, it's only 8 cola's not the whole crop.
peace and happy blooming

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Wow man what a real bummer but like ya said atleast they didn't get it all. I hope all the bad karma in the world comes down on those who stole your cola's my friend. Enjoy your harvest. :D

cabby1

Reaction score
hey boydee! bummer man but lucky u still had other spots. wish i could say i had other spots so if i get jacked all is lost. so smart thinkin on that one. enjoy ur buds friend

Irie

Thee Irie One
Reaction score
I have never grown anything away from my reach.. wouldnt be able to deal with it..

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Thank your lucky stars it wasnt :cop:

Your safe to grow another crop :)

SFC

Reaction score
I would look at it like at least the guy didn't completely rip you,and it is obvious he/they could have. If anything be thankful.

Latest posts