- Jul 25, 2011
- Reaction score
I just need to know if im on the right track. I will be posting pics everyother day so ya can watch them grow and give me as much advise as possible thanks.
Glaucoma said:Is 18hrs of light a bad thing? Idk. I have these only for vegging but i am buying an hps light soon for flowering as soon as i find out what gender they are. Were would i get MJ nutes? And last, what are T5's?
Glaucoma said:Here is a list of things that I've been doing to get my plants were they are now.
- I have 2 26 watt lite bulb, 6500k, 1800 lummens, also i have 2 14 watt bulbs, 700 lummens.
- I have 2 9" fans circulating the air. I have no exhaust in my grow room,
- My light are on a 24 hour timer which i have set for 18hrs light / and 6hrs of dark.
- I also have a Temperature/Humidity meter. Inside my grow box is between 83-86*f, and the humidity is between 44-49%.
- When i water my babies I put 7 drops per quart of water of "Schultz Plant Food Plus" per plant. Here's whats in it:
- I only water them when the soil looks and feels dry. And i water them until water leaks out the bottom. Ones in a while ill spray them with a mist of water with a spray bottle. other than that is how i take care of my unknown babies. Yes i don't know what type of buds are they, or if they are females or males. Which is why im posting pics every other day so that ya can help me figure out what type of buds are they as well as gender. Thank ya so much
cidgrowlight said:still use bulbs to light?the growth speed is too slow