my new babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glaucoma

Reaction score
I just need to know if im on the right track. I will be posting pics everyother day so ya can watch them grow and give me as much advise as possible thanks.

new 2011 pics 008.JPG

new 2011 pics 009.JPG

first thing you have to do is get them in there own pot ASAP, seriously, they need there own pot, otherwise they look good.

These r from today. Thanks i was in the process of doing that. I've noticed that they looked like they were getting annoyed of each other and that they needed space. But thanks for reminding me.

pla 002.JPG

pla 003.JPG

pla 004.JPG

pla 005.JPG

pla 006.JPG

pla 007.JPG

pla 008.JPG

pla 009.JPG

pla 010.JPG

dman1234 said:
first thing you have to do is get them in there own pot ASAP, seriously, they need there own pot, otherwise they look good.

:yeahthat:

Here is a list of things that I've been doing to get my plants were they are now.

- I have 2 26 watt lite bulb, 6500k, 1800 lummens, also i have 2 14 watt bulbs, 700 lummens.
- I have 2 9" fans circulating the air. I have no exhaust in my grow room,
- My light are on a 24 hour timer which i have set for 18hrs light / and 6hrs of dark.
- I also have a Temperature/Humidity meter. Inside my grow box is between 83-86*f, and the humidity is between 44-49%.
- When i water my babies I put 7 drops per quart of water of "Schultz Plant Food Plus" per plant. Here's whats in it:
Total Nitrogen...................................10%
1.6% Ammonical Nitrogen
0.2% Nitrate Nitrogen
8.2% Urea Nitrogen
Available Phosphate...........................15%
Soluble Potash..................................10%
Iron..............................................0.10%
0.10% Chelated Iron
Manganese....................................0..5%
0.05% Chelated Manganese
Zinc.............................................0.05%
0.05% Chelated Zinc.
- I only water them when the soil looks and feels dry. And i water them until water leaks out the bottom. Ones in a while ill spray them with a mist of water with a spray bottle. other than that is how i take care of my unknown babies. Yes i don't know what type of buds are they, or if they are females or males. Which is why im posting pics every other day so that ya can help me figure out what type of buds are they as well as gender. Thank ya so much

weed 002.JPG

weed 001.JPG

Why 18 hours of light??! I'd also buy some regular MJ nutes! How old are they? Last, those lights will give ok results for vegging, but I think you'll be disappointed in the bud results...you need more lights and better if possible! HPS is best and cheapest all around! Of course, a few T5's would be AWESOME for vegging.... ;)

Good luck, my friend...and they do look good!!

Is 18hrs of light a bad thing? Idk. I have these only for vegging but i am buying an hps light soon for flowering as soon as i find out what gender they are. Were would i get MJ nutes? And last, what are T5's?

Glaucoma said:
Is 18hrs of light a bad thing? Idk. I have these only for vegging but i am buying an hps light soon for flowering as soon as i find out what gender they are. Were would i get MJ nutes? And last, what are T5's?

- During veg they will continue to photosynthesize and grow as long as they have light and water. During the dark period they will stretch, so to keep the internode length short most people will just keep the lights on 24 hrs and produce tighter nodes.

- T5's are a type of high output florescent lights that can be a nice low-cost, low-energy/heat light source for veg growth. If you search google for T5 HO you can find a lot of hydro shops and things that sell online.

I'm sure someone can chime in about fert recommendations

a s far as nutes go i use gh flora series as do many people on here there are some great place to buy them online if you dont have a hydro store near you i know thats my problem the closest one is over an hour away :) but you get them off amazon for round 30 buck

Glaucoma said:
Here is a list of things that I've been doing to get my plants were they are now.

- I have 2 26 watt lite bulb, 6500k, 1800 lummens, also i have 2 14 watt bulbs, 700 lummens.
- I have 2 9" fans circulating the air. I have no exhaust in my grow room,
- My light are on a 24 hour timer which i have set for 18hrs light / and 6hrs of dark.
- I also have a Temperature/Humidity meter. Inside my grow box is between 83-86*f, and the humidity is between 44-49%.
- When i water my babies I put 7 drops per quart of water of "Schultz Plant Food Plus" per plant. Here's whats in it:

- I only water them when the soil looks and feels dry. And i water them until water leaks out the bottom. Ones in a while ill spray them with a mist of water with a spray bottle. other than that is how i take care of my unknown babies. Yes i don't know what type of buds are they, or if they are females or males. Which is why im posting pics every other day so that ya can help me figure out what type of buds are they as well as gender. Thank ya so much

You are going to need lots more light real soon. Two 26W and 4 14W are good for a space 2 sq ft--1' x 2'.

You need an exhaust fan. Just pushing around CO2 depleted air is doing nothing for your plants. They need a continual supply of FRESH air all the time the lights are on. An exhaust fan should also help your temps.

I would recommend running your lights 24/7. A light schedule of 18/6 lengthens vegging time and encourages stretch. MJ does not need a dark period and will grow all the time it has light, air, and food.

You need to try and get your temps lower--around 80. Your RH is okay if the meter is accurate.

Wh7 are you using Schultz plant food and how did you come up with 7 drops per watering? I recommend some good nutes formulated for mj. You do not need to feed every watering.

Why are you misting your plants? I would quit that out. It serves no purpose (unless you have a deficiency you are trying to treat fast) and can cause mold.

Where did you get the seeds? We are not going to be able to tell you what strain it is--no one can. If these were bagseed, keep a close eye out for hermies. Don't worry about sexing them until you see alternating nodes.

I do not live anywhere close to a hydro store. I order everything I need for my grows online and you can too.

cidgrowlight said:
still use bulbs to light?the growth speed is too slow

What? I don't understand what you are trying to say at all :confused: All indoor growers use "bulbs" of one kind or another.

Is a 250 watt HPS light good enough for flowering or do i need more watts. And if so should i keep lights on @ 12/12. Thanks i need to know cause im going to home depot to buy it.

Well as for the shultz it says to add 7 drops per quart of water thats why i said that. i just shut of the timer for the lights and i have it on 24/7. I was told by some one else to mist but ill take ur opinion on that and stop misting sins it seems u know what ur talking about. As for the seeds they were a collection i had from previous smoking sessions i had. I just collected them so they are a mixture of different buds i smoked. But other than that thanks for ur honesty and time Hemp goddes.

Having 4 plants will take up quite a bit more space if they all "make the cut". Yu could do it with 2 HPS250s, but one would not quite be enough once they get bigger.

Its not a big closet but its big enough to grow my babies

I just wanted to share with you guys that I got a sick deal at xxx.scvhydro.com[/url]

Latest posts

Back