my new beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
ok, i just recieved my new seeds from attitude seed bank (Super Lemon Haze) to anyone out there who every grew or still growing what would be the best way to yield the most out my fems. i have a 600 watt fox farm nutes, ph all room hooked up from research and would love to yield the most out the strain

Veg for a month or more the longer the better put them in the biggest pots you can fit in your space ,dont count flower time till bud set, research molasses after 3 week in flower that good for a bulk up and if you shut the light off for three to five days before you cut it down thats will bulk em up

Wyldebubs said:
Veg for a month or more the longer the better put them in the biggest pots you can fit in your space ,dont count flower time till bud set, research molasses after 3 week in flower that good for a bulk up and if you shut the light off for three to five days before you cut it down thats will bulk em up

Huh??????????? :holysheep: I would not follow any of that advise besides using large pots...

Most plants wont even be mature enough to flower after 1 month veg....

Where did you come up with not counting the days until budding sets in?? Im gona guess you have to do this bc you put plants into flower that are not mature...

Please explain how puttin a plant in the dark for 3-5 days will help it bulk up???

I'm with JAAM.

In addition, make sure that your space is not too large for your light--you are going to want to keep your space 16 sq ft or less.

Have a good ventilation system set up that will exchange the air every minute or more. Maintain your temps between 60 and 80F.

I would recommend topping--I like to top my plants at least once or twice while in veg.

Having your space dialed in to optimum conditions will give you the best quality and quantity.

mslady_1983 said:
ok, i just recieved my new seeds from attitude seed bank (Super Lemon Haze) to anyone out there who every grew or still growing what would be the best way to yield the most out my fems. i have a 600 watt fox farm nutes, ph all room hooked up from research and would love to yield the most out the strain
i am very jealous, been wanting to grow this strain since i first caught wind of it, looks delicious and can produce some massive buds. best of luck to you

Latest posts

Back