My new grow box whatcha guys think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
I used 2x2 lumber and 1/8 inch siding and i installed (6) cpu fans (2) fans to aide in intake of air and (4) cpu fans pushing air out i will using more fans inside for air circulation...and a grill astetics...lol... measures: 5'x30"x23"

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

looks pretty good. what are you gonna cover the insde with, mylar or flat white?

I assume this is going to be used for seedlings? If that's the case I'm sure it will be just fine. If I'm keeping it real though if you are planning to flower in this you'll be lucky to do one plant to it's full potential.

Thought I saw your GF say you guys were going to do some Papaya? I have two of those going as we speak. Both put in to flower at 16 days and they are both approaching 3 1/2 feet tall.

Good job on whatcha got, just seems really small to me.

Peter Jennings said:
I assume this is going to be used for seedlings? If that's the case I'm sure it will be just fine. If I'm keeping it real though if you are planning to flower in this you'll be lucky to do one plant to it's full potential.

Thought I saw your GF say you guys were going to do some Papaya? I have two of those going as we speak. Both put in to flower at 16 days and they are both approaching 3 1/2 feet tall.

Good job on whatcha got, just seems really small to me.

yea....i built this in mind for 2 plant MAX! and as far as the height im going to LST train them like a mutha.....lol...yea papaya is going in like a week...

Latest posts

Back