My new Magical Butter machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bingo, next on my list. Thanks for the update.

With the contents you used, how much was in a single, effective dose?

And, was the hash pressed or powder?

Thanks again.

The hash was pressed, it was the third run pucks I made.
One dropper full was enough for people who tried it.
Some people actually tried the NON strained, I strained 1/2 and stored the other half in the freezer in a Tupperware container.
The NON strained is thick, real thick, I took a teaspoon full and others did as well, it was very very potent.
So potent its almost like smoking, infact next time I'll do it the same way, 1/2 and 1/2.

DISCLAIMER: When I share my medicine it's only with other patients, thus legal ����.

A friend of mine has medical issues, he's over 440 lbs., diabetic and just had his toe amputated due to that, 8 days after his toe was removed his appendix had to be removed.
Needless to say he can't smoke and so the tincture was what he needed.
He states the pain is all but gone and he can sleep through the night after taking it.
Amazing!, marijuanas effects cannot be denied and it makes me feel like a friend that I can help him when all Doctors will do is write more scripts he doesn't need or want.

A friend of mine has medical issues, he's over 440 lbs., diabetic and just had his toe amputated due to that, 8 days after his toe was removed his appendix had to be removed.
He states the pain is all but gone and he can sleep through the night after taking it.
Amazing!, marijuanas effects cannot be denied and it makes me feel like a friend that I can help him when all Doctors will do is write more scripts he doesn't need or want.

a little late, but info is good...my friend had a diabetic ulcer on his big toe...docs were gonna take it...we gave him some RSO to put on his toe...docs could not understand how it healed and his toe is still attached where it should be...its not just for ingesting...hth

mojo

What strain did you use?

I am awaiting my machine. Very excited. Thanks for the thread ya'll.

I'm really interested in the Magical Butter machine myself. Mostly interested in making tinctures with it. How effective is it in making tinctures? I don't understand how you don't have to decarb your cannabis first, is the 160 degrees F for the 3 or 4 hours it takes to make the tincture enough?

Mine should be here today. I will decarb first. Can't wait to have it do half or more of the work to make RSO.... Fun stuff ahead!

Mine should be here today. I will decarb first. Can't wait to have it do half or more of the work to make RSO.... Fun stuff ahead!

Woohoo mine should be here today too, will be copying you. But I'm going for lots of butter first, for holiday edibles.

I'm looking for a grain alcohol strong enough for a good oil batch too.

Can you get Everclear where you live?
Otherwise I have used 151 rum for tincture...
Party at our house's Lyfespan.

Can you get Everclear where you live?
Otherwise I have used 151 rum for tincture...
Party at our house's Lyfespan.

I just went to the liquor depot and the ever clear is 151 proof, I guess it's better than nothing.they also have a 160 proof bourbon but I'm waiting to make a lemoncello with the tincture. I just need the ever clear to pull the resins off the plant material then I wanted to mix it with a good lemoncello and cook off a majority of the hard alcohol

My machine isn't here yet. I left goodies for the ups driver and a sign that asked her to take some prepaid packages... I hope the treats help.

That sounds good lyfespan.

My machine isn't here yet. I left goodies for the ups driver and a sign that asked her to take some prepaid packages... I hope the treats help.

That sounds good lyfespan.

I do try and come up with taste things, this was the ex wife's suggestion.

wow

ya know how sometimes you open a box and get some product actually IN your hand VS looking @ it in #'s and pictures, and it just FEELS cheep? right off the bat its light and weak and THAT IS NOT THIS MACHINE!!!!!

this thing is a BEAST!!

this motor assembly feels like it could power a golf cart (ok not quite)
it's like one of those "pro" blender units you try to move/pickup the base and it feels like a SOLID copper BRICK? yup, same heft. :D

attach "food processer" blade
heating element and temp probe

stainless "travel-mug" wraparound construction.
not sure (don't think) if its vacuum, but its "hollow" insulated
note: MIN / MAX line inside

Temp and Time
(set it and... forget it)
seems simple enough
temps go well into decarbing ranges...

the filter bag and glove are of the same quality
no cheap gimmick "FREE with every order!" junk, its good stuff!
:48:

View attachment PICT1101.jpg

View attachment PICT1100.jpg

View attachment PICT1104.jpg

Sherwood, i hope you don't mind if we use your thread...I got mine last night, decarbing as I type... Going for the 8 hour tincture then i hope to reduce to RSO. Using nurse larry bud and Everclear.

SMELLY HOUSE!!!!!WHOA

You know I'm wanting a report ;) you still decarbed even the machine does, or will it not on alcohol?

I decarbed as the directions told me to. It should be done around 3 this afternoon, I have been asked to take pictures of the whole procedure. I sure hope Sherwood doesn't mind. seems good to have just one Magical butter thread...so thanks again.

I used 40 grams of pot and 3 cups of everclear. My plan is to finish outside as it is still flammable. That might wait till tomorrow. I need to see what has to be cooked down, probably 3 cups of liquid. That will take a while, it is in the 40s here so that is good.

Thanks lyfespan.

I decarbed as the directions told me to. It should be done around 3 this afternoon, I have been asked to take pictures of the whole procedure. I sure hope Sherwood doesn't mind. seems good to have just one Magical butter thread...so thanks again.

I used 40 grams of pot and 3 cups of everclear. My plan is to finish outside as it is still flammable. That might wait till tomorrow. I need to see what has to be cooked down, probably 3 cups of liquid. That will take a while, it is in the 40s here so that is good.

Thanks lyfespan.

Did you soak buds first in the jar, or just load the machine and let her rip?

I was thinking the samething outside for the alcohol run.

I put in the 40 grams of pot and the 3 cups of everclear and let her rip....

Latest posts

Back