My new name : mr. xxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr. xxx

Reaction score
Hello there...

Testing to see if I am able to get past 'new software'.

mr. xxx

It's alive!

It has been a lonesome summer unable to post on the forum here.

I am harvesting 6 og and 4 Satori the next couple of weeks, then flipping 9 Goji.
I have been dealing with financial problems too long.
This summer I am getting caught up and its about time. I feel better already and I even got in the forum!
I used to be the poet, then poet warrior, now I guess I am mr. xxx,
{really running out of names}

Thank you...

mr. xxx {the Poet}

Poet, what kind of trouble are you having. I can probably get you into your old account. Is it password trouble?

Rosebud,

I tried to log in with my E-mail address and it just didn't like my E-address.
It just refused to recognize me. I sent messages to [contact us and home] to no avail.
Yes, I would like to use my old name of The Poet but I don't remember what the password was.
Thank you for your help...

The Poet...

I don't remember seeing a message from you on Contact Us. The Poet, you were here once already and we merged two of your names. Did you change emails?

And do you want to be The Poet by name again. You have my direct email from previous and could have emailed back using the first time we fixed your log in and name.

Hi Angie, yes he wants to be the poet again. I just tried to go in and fix it, but I couldn't.

Angie,

Hi, I'm using a borrowed laptop and it doesn't keep E-mail addresses as Marci erases them from her phone ???
Never mind... anyway I'll get a new cpu in about 6 months and just need to be somebody... so I can hang out here and visit. I'll look around for my old password and get back to you if I find it.

Thank you...

Whoever I am...

Testing/testing/...
I found the password but now can't see where to 'log in'!???
Still trying.../// see if this works

I seem to be automatically logged in!

Wow, really cool.
There ain't no place to log in manually and I haven't given 'the machine' my password!?/?
It works now however??? {I guess 'it just knows'..}
I have the password written down so wish me luck.
Thank youAngie...

The Poet....

Log out of Mr xxx first. Then, log back in under your Poet name.

Can't, the 'register/log' in button is not visible,
can't log in or out.

Click on the little man in the upper right hand corner of the page and the drop down has "LOG OUT" at the very bottom of the drop down menu.

t9xzsi.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back