My nirvana skunk#1

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
Christmas time i ordered 10 Skunk #1's from nirvana.They came sooner then expected and 9 out of 10 sprouted:D . Here they are about 10 days old. they seem a little different(the leaves) then what i'm use to. I hope its a good sign:)


I want to thank Nirvana and The brothers grunt. I hope to keep you posted on the progress of my babys.


Peace Johnnybuds

IMG_1913.JPG
 

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho johnnybuds,
They sure are looking nice dude:D
smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

Thanks King:D I will keep in touch since i think its going to be a good spring:hubba: :48: Peace Brother;)
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
The babies are looking great JB. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them a boost. ;) How many lumens you got them under JB?
 

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The babies are looking great JB. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them a boost. ;) How many lumens you got them under JB?


I forgot the Luminus. There wide spectrum ge F40PL. I love the Syilver star 6 tube T-5. There Bloom Spectrum F54 T-5 HO. They light up the closet nice. I can get grow T-5's for it. Its another 60+ bucks.
 

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The babies are looking great JB. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them a boost. ;) How many lumens you got them under JB?


The T-5 Grow tubes are the same watts as the Bloomers.
 

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
johnnybuds said:
The T-5 Grow tubes are the same watts as the Bloomers.

I'm going to order the "grow" tubes tonight. They are 6500 luminus each. Thats 39,000 luminus total. More later.
 

lungs

Active Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Wondering if anyone has grwn b52 or ak48 cant make up mind on what to order and any recomendations on soil brand and nutrients that can be obtained through wlmrt or local store i dont live in a large town have had success :)(good smoke good buzzzzz):)in past two tries but yield should have been substantially larger with time given to finish
 

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
longtimegrower said:
Do you have a fan blowing on your plants. They are lookign good but it will help your stems get even stronge. Slim


Yes i do. I only had one fall over. I will say! there getting big:hubba:
 

4u2sm0ke

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
17,344
Reaction score
13,505
Looking Good JB..watch out for that CAT!!!....He/She will think its Cat-nip..LOL..Maybe you should ask to be moved to Grow Jurnal?....Keep it Green
 

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
4u2smoke said:
Looking Good JB..watch out for that CAT!!!....He/She will think its Cat-nip..LOL..Maybe you should ask to be moved to Grow Jurnal?....Keep it Green


Thank you 4u2:D He like to sun himself:cool: I do keep him out now that i see howmuch he likes it in there. I like it in there too.I didnt know about the grow jurnal?? It would be fine with me.
 

4u2sm0ke

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
17,344
Reaction score
13,505
johnnybuds said:
Thank you 4u2:D He like to sun himself:cool: I do keep him out now that i see howmuch he likes it in there. I like it in there too.I didnt know about the grow jurnal?? It would be fine with me.


No Problem FRIEND...Thats why we all come here...2help 1another...Just give a shout out to one of the mods..they will be :) 2 move you...And Welcome my Friend..
 

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
4u2smoke said:
No Problem FRIEND...Thats why we all come here...2help 1another...Just give a shout out to one of the mods..they will be :) 2 move you...And Welcome my Friend..


I do love it here:hubba: :D
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
Looking great JB. What do you mean they look different than what your use to? By the looks of things it wont be long before you transplant. ;)
 

johnnybuds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
149
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great JB. What do you mean they look different than what your use to? By the looks of things it wont be long before you transplant. ;)



There not like what ive seen or grown before. I hope there just pure strain and thats what i'm not use too. They are doing good since there under lower luminus then i would like. I will be transplanting them soon with more pics.:D
 

Latest posts

Top