My nirvana skunk#1

johnnybuds

Reaction score
and they just went to flower thursday,i have two white hairs in the black circle. is this a Female?? i know the pics blurry but its the best i can do. If this is a Female there are more with what i think are white hairs.

Thanks JB:D

haircropped.jpg

johnnybuds

Reaction score
They are just starting to bud. It looks like there will be----5 F----4M. Pics tonight. Thank you Nirvana:D

smokybear

I smoke, I drink
Reaction score
Grats on the ladies. I hope to see some more pics soon. Until then, grow it big my friend. Take care and good luck.

johnnybuds

Reaction score
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Congrats on the females JB. What do you mean your email is not working?

The server went down two days ago.The plants are doing very good. 9 seeds popped out of 10,5 F--4M:hubba: There just starting to pack the buds on:hubba:

Nirvana has some nice seeds.TBG i dont have the skunk smell? It could be Hindo Kush? more tonight.

This place has some great members:48:

johnnybuds

Reaction score
The pics ****. its the best i can do. they grow and are buding slower then my bag seed did. This is going to be very interesting weed:D

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1938.JPG

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
Looking good bro, are you going to collect the pollen from the males and make you some moor seeds?

johnnybuds

Reaction score
Timmyjg6 said:
Looking good bro, are you going to collect the pollen from the males and make you some moor seeds?

I'm going to try;)

smokybear

I smoke, I drink
Reaction score
Looks great JB. Nice work there my friend. Going to be some good smoke here very soon. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

johnnybuds

Reaction score
smokybear said:
Looks great JB. Nice work there my friend. Going to be some good smoke here very soon. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I'll have you over:hubba: :D

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Looking great JB. Alot of strains have a funky smell when thet are growing but once they are chopped and cured it's another ball game. :hubba: We've had smells from cat pee to rotten fruit. One of our Papaya's had a earthy smell when she was growing. ;)

johnnybuds

Reaction score
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great JB. Alot of strains have a funky smell when thet are growing but once they are chopped and cured it's another ball game. :hubba: We've had smells from cat pee to rotten fruit. One of our Papaya's had a earthy smell when she was growing. ;)

Can you imagine how thick with buds it would be with my new 400 watt HPS:eek:

I had some seeds from a bag i got when i was in Jamaica. i grow two plants from thoses seeds. the two plants smelled like skunk even before they had flowers. i grew some bag seed next in the closet(avitar). i had two plants that where just like the one i just posted. they smelled the same as what i have now. i have had in this grow two that looked the same and two that looked the same but different then the others. the smell on the plant i just posted,smells different then the other two that look different? it or they have a sweeter smell then the other two that smell like dirt(earthy).

I have a small sample drying now:D i'll let you know.

Latest posts