My nirvana skunk#1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnybuds

Reaction score
Christmas time i ordered 10 Skunk #1's from nirvana.They came sooner then expected and 9 out of 10 sprouted:D . Here they are about 10 days old. they seem a little different(the leaves) then what i'm use to. I hope its a good sign:)

I want to thank Nirvana and The brothers grunt. I hope to keep you posted on the progress of my babys.

Peace Johnnybuds

IMG_1913.JPG

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho johnnybuds,
They sure are looking nice dude:D
smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

Thanks King:D I will keep in touch since i think its going to be a good spring:hubba: :48: Peace Brother;)

The babies are looking great JB. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them a boost. ;) How many lumens you got them under JB?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The babies are looking great JB. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them a boost. ;) How many lumens you got them under JB?

I forgot the Luminus. There wide spectrum ge F40PL. I love the Syilver star 6 tube T-5. There Bloom Spectrum F54 T-5 HO. They light up the closet nice. I can get grow T-5's for it. Its another 60+ bucks.

The T-5 Grow tubes are the same watts as the Bloomers.

johnnybuds said:
The T-5 Grow tubes are the same watts as the Bloomers.

I'm going to order the "grow" tubes tonight. They are 6500 luminus each. Thats 39,000 luminus total. More later.

Wondering if anyone has grwn b52 or ak48 cant make up mind on what to order and any recomendations on soil brand and nutrients that can be obtained through wlmrt or local store i dont live in a large town have had success :)(good smoke good buzzzzz):)in past two tries but yield should have been substantially larger with time given to finish

Do you have a fan blowing on your plants. They are lookign good but it will help your stems get even stronge. Slim

longtimegrower said:
Do you have a fan blowing on your plants. They are lookign good but it will help your stems get even stronge. Slim

Yes i do. I only had one fall over. I will say! there getting big:hubba:

Looking Good JB..watch out for that CAT!!!....He/She will think its Cat-nip..LOL..Maybe you should ask to be moved to Grow Jurnal?....Keep it Green

4u2smoke said:
Looking Good JB..watch out for that CAT!!!....He/She will think its Cat-nip..LOL..Maybe you should ask to be moved to Grow Jurnal?....Keep it Green

Thank you 4u2:D He like to sun himself:cool: I do keep him out now that i see howmuch he likes it in there. I like it in there too.I didnt know about the grow jurnal?? It would be fine with me.

johnnybuds said:
Thank you 4u2:D He like to sun himself:cool: I do keep him out now that i see howmuch he likes it in there. I like it in there too.I didnt know about the grow jurnal?? It would be fine with me.

No Problem FRIEND...Thats why we all come here...2help 1another...Just give a shout out to one of the mods..they will be :) 2 move you...And Welcome my Friend..

4u2smoke said:
No Problem FRIEND...Thats why we all come here...2help 1another...Just give a shout out to one of the mods..they will be :) 2 move you...And Welcome my Friend..

I do love it here:hubba: :D

Looking great JB. What do you mean they look different than what your use to? By the looks of things it wont be long before you transplant. ;)

Looking great JB. What do you mean they look different than what your use to? By the looks of things it wont be long before you transplant. ;)

There not like what ive seen or grown before. I hope there just pure strain and thats what i'm not use too. They are doing good since there under lower luminus then i would like. I will be transplanting them soon with more pics.:D

Latest posts

Back