My nirvana skunk#1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Bubbles said:
Looking good.

Thank you Me Bubbles:D They look alot better in person. I have locked on to your grow and cannot wait to see you at harvest time:hubba: . i cannot wait till my baby are ready:D

midgradeindasouth said:
Looking good so far Johnny.

Is this your first grow?

Hello Midgrade:D No i did one in the late 80's and one with bag seed three months ago.this is the second time i sent for seeds. the first was from the "seed bank". it was Skunk#1 too:D . It was harder back in the day,we only had high times for info and equipment. This shure is a great site with alot of great members and mods.

My other grow is my avitar. i had a male with female flowers on the top of the plant i didnt see the sacks on the bottom. it busted my grow two weeks before harvest.

Awww man that must of SUCKED.

I feel it for ya!

Hopefully wont have that problem again.
Looking good!

Sebstarr said:
Awww man that must of SUCKED.

I feel it for ya!

Hopefully wont have that problem again.
Looking good!

I choked the **** out of that plant:chuck: i was more amazed then anything. i rotate my plants now.

[\quote] i had a male with female flowers on the top of the plant i didnt see the sacks on the bottom. it busted my grow two weeks before harvest.[/quote]

You may want to save those seeds if you can.

I had the same think happen.

I have heard this is how feminized seeds are made.

Some people say that using light stress on a floweing plant late in flower will cause the female plant to grow male stigmata's. They look like tiny green bananas. This will put off enough pollen to pollenate the rest of the plant and any plants around it.

It is supposedly natures last ditch effort for the plant to reproduce offspring.

Whats going on JB. I see the young ladies are looking great. Are you planning on transplanting anytime soon?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats going on JB. I see the young ladies are looking great. Are you planning on transplanting anytime soon?

I did transplant them sunday.There not in taller pots that i wanted to do but they seem Happy.The pic is not that good.The plants are awsum!!! Thick stems and tight nodes.

Heres a top shot. I'll have more by the end of the week:D :D :D

800mp.jpg

They smell Skunky already:lama: more pics by the end of the week:D

Everythings looking great JB. They will be much happier in those bigger pots. Just watch them take off now. ;)

I did get a little burnt tip because i over did it with the fert. There looking alot better.if you think you see anything wrong just let me know:)

IMG_1928.JPG

I do belive Nirvana sent me "Hindu Kush" instead of the "skunk#1" that i ordered.

The plants look just like the Hindu Kush another member has. I have a pic of the members and its the same leafs.

I do belive the mistake will be to my favor. I think the indica high from the Kush is more what i was looking for.

I'm not positive it happened but if you look at the short plant,thick branches, wide leaves it looks like Kush.

We shall see.

JB:D

IMG_1929.JPG

jjsunderground said:
lookin real good man​

I just looked at them:D they seem like there reallly starting to grow now. it wont be long till they go to flower:hubba:

Looking real nice JB. :hubba: IMO it's very hard to say when they are that young what strain. The only real way to know for sure is when flower time comes. If you have Skunk your gonna know it. ;) They could have made a mistake as i'm sure it has happend in the past but who knows. Like i said you'll be able to tell for sure once them ladies are flowering. :aok:

Looking real nice JB. :hubba: IMO it's very hard to say when they are that young what strain. The only real way to know for sure is when flower time comes. If you have Skunk your gonna know it. ;) They could have made a mistake as i'm sure it has happend in the past but who knows. Like i said you'll be able to tell for sure once them ladies are flowering. :aok:

I'm happy eather way. Great seeds.

TBG

Do you think the burnt tips are from me over ferting???that seems to be the only thing wrong.

Latest posts

Back