My nirvana skunk#1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and they just went to flower thursday,i have two white hairs in the black circle. is this a Female?? i know the pics blurry but its the best i can do. If this is a Female there are more with what i think are white hairs.

Thanks JB:D

haircropped.jpg

They are just starting to bud. It looks like there will be----5 F----4M. Pics tonight. Thank you Nirvana:D

Grats on the ladies. I hope to see some more pics soon. Until then, grow it big my friend. Take care and good luck.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Congrats on the females JB. What do you mean your email is not working?

The server went down two days ago.The plants are doing very good. 9 seeds popped out of 10,5 F--4M:hubba: There just starting to pack the buds on:hubba:

Nirvana has some nice seeds.TBG i dont have the skunk smell? It could be Hindo Kush? more tonight.

This place has some great members:48:

The pics ****. its the best i can do. they grow and are buding slower then my bag seed did. This is going to be very interesting weed:D

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1938.JPG

Looking good bro, are you going to collect the pollen from the males and make you some moor seeds?

Timmyjg6 said:
Looking good bro, are you going to collect the pollen from the males and make you some moor seeds?

I'm going to try;)

Looks great JB. Nice work there my friend. Going to be some good smoke here very soon. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Looks great JB. Nice work there my friend. Going to be some good smoke here very soon. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I'll have you over:hubba: :D

Looking great JB. Alot of strains have a funky smell when thet are growing but once they are chopped and cured it's another ball game. :hubba: We've had smells from cat pee to rotten fruit. One of our Papaya's had a earthy smell when she was growing. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great JB. Alot of strains have a funky smell when thet are growing but once they are chopped and cured it's another ball game. :hubba: We've had smells from cat pee to rotten fruit. One of our Papaya's had a earthy smell when she was growing. ;)

Can you imagine how thick with buds it would be with my new 400 watt HPS:eek:

I had some seeds from a bag i got when i was in Jamaica. i grow two plants from thoses seeds. the two plants smelled like skunk even before they had flowers. i grew some bag seed next in the closet(avitar). i had two plants that where just like the one i just posted. they smelled the same as what i have now. i have had in this grow two that looked the same and two that looked the same but different then the others. the smell on the plant i just posted,smells different then the other two that look different? it or they have a sweeter smell then the other two that smell like dirt(earthy).

I have a small sample drying now:D i'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back