My Old Fart Grow 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose, here is Albert and a pic of the rest of them.

1. Albert Walker, as I trimmed it, it glowed an orangish color. Almost florescent.
2. AK47.
3. Northern Lights #5
4. Blueberry
5. Snow Cap

Pretty much all look the same. The AK47 has smaller buds. The NL5 larger buds. Best Aroma is Snow Cap and Albert Walker.

1 Albert Walker bud.jpg

1Northern Lites 5 bud.jpg

1Blueberry.jpg

1Snow Cap.jpg

Wow! Great job! Mind if I ask a newb question? I am starting my first grow am considering a closer that will produce similar results to yours. Meaning it will produce rooted clones in no medium. Then you just bury the roots? This causes no damage to them? Thanks

Mainbud, yes you put the clones roots in soil, or for hydro something else (as in I don't know anything about hydro).

Thank you skullcandy and all the rest of you who have followed along with last seasons grow.

We will be starting this next season grow pretty soon (next month or so). We have some ideas of running clones and feminized seed plants. Always exciting thinking about what could/will be.

Look forward to next seasons show soon, and with that we bid you a great day as we close this journal. Thanks again for following our grow.

Ill take a bong hit of 2012 outdoor satori to that! :bong:

WOW tcbud . . . I've been nothing but impressed every time I peek in here to see what you're up to :eek:

I mean cmon . . . a gourmet genetics list, tons of pictures that were both technically and artistically superior, start-to-finish documentation over more than 6 months, thoughtful comments throughout . . . really top notch - thank you for sharing it with us all :heart: . . . I'll show up at your party anytime !!! :cool:

Latest posts

Back