My Old Fart Grow 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pic's. We were clouded up for the eclipse here. Glad you got to see it.

Bud's look like they are budding. nice.

Today we put in the pots the Pre 2000 Blueberry, Albert Walker, and Purple Urkel.

Clicked off some pics and am uploading a few now.

1. Back lineup, 2 Purple Diesel (foreground) 4 Old Time Moonshine.
2. Purple Diesel Momma, she is coloring in her shade leaves now. Over her shoulder, you can see Albert Walker, newly planted.
3. Purple Diesel clone, that is doing very well, and the pack of the Mycrohaize stuff.
4. The NL#5 clone, doubled or more in size.

I entered a pic in the BPOM this month as I have something in flower. It is the Pre 87 Northern Lights and is featuring pink pistils, looking sweet and sticky.

clones back line.jpg

Mom PD.jpg

clone Myco PD.jpg

clone NL#5.jpg

awesome! Planting my chair right here! Looking great TC!

:ciao: Aloha tc~

This looks exciting! And the plants thus far look amazing, of course. I am so looking forward to :watchplant: taggin' along here with you and watching all the magic happen! :D

I look at the pics and shake my head because they are so massive and I would luv to be able to plant in such huge containers and just let em grow grow grow! Very exciting, except for...

I now have "container-envy"! :rofl:

I'mma follow along here and try not to be a pain in ur (_!_).

Thought I would put up some pics.

1. Northern Lights (87)
2. Purple Diesel clones
3. Purple Diesel Mom, starting to purple up in the buds.
4. AK47
5. Some Moms, the AK is the closest.

I want to remind you all to go vote for MVP, 4u2smoke is in the running and well, I sure think he deserves it. He helps and helps, he posts and posts, runs some famous threads (like SHED INC.) and is part of the whole that makes this site GREAT! Just getting politic on you all :D .

Vote for 4u2, vote for 4u2, vote for 4u2!

NL.jpg

purp D 1.jpg

purp D 2.jpg

AK47.jpg

MOMs.jpg

Mmm I love the first one, I'm a huge fan of the NL strains, always been my favourite smokes. Looks tasty

Brought the Mom's in yesterday. I think they will be very happy under 12 hours of light and twenty to thirty degrees lower than outside (day temps). Those gallon pots just dry out so quickly during hot days.

1. 87 Northern Lights
2. Ak 47
3. Old Time Moonshine, I have four of these outside.
4. NL#5
5. My attempt at LST. I did this last year with the Urkel, this year with the AK47 all in the process of reveging.

Not much new here to report. Our forecast is for cooling this week, high Nineties last week, high Seventies this week coming up. What a difference. Still the over night temps are holding at high forties and low fifties.

Time to go fishing some more. Tuesday or Wednesday we will be hitting the lake. Last trip was a total skunk, lots of fun, smoke and sun, but we couldn't get a bite let alone a fish. I guess the weather does play a big part.....oh yes an excuse. :D

87NL 6:3.jpg

AK47 6:3.jpg

OTMoonshine 6:3.jpg

NL#5.jpg

AK47 LST.jpg

Reactions: zem
:ciao: plants look bangin...good luck on the fish trip..

Fine pouch fillin material yual gots here! Thankin ya for the mouth drowel lol. Fireside with warmth much abliged.

BWD

those look great. are those the 45# pots. I am an inground grower but am gonna try two in the 45 gallon smart pots this year

Looking good tc. How do you like the moonshine? Been thinking about getting some . Some fine looking girls. :)

Thanks guys, we will have some early harvest for the 4th of July.

BWD, nice to have you along. I hear good things about you and want to congrats you on the soon to be MVP of this site. Feel free to comment or bring your fire to my thread any time.

4u, great pic over at the BPOM. You getting some great buds going on up there, wish I was a fly on the wall as you toke up. I would be one stone fly. Fish maybe tomorrow, too much wind today. We had quite a storm move thru here yesterday.

Moaky, yes those are 45 gallon Smart Pots. I been using them for a few years. I like them alot. I also run 15 gallon plastic pots too. Welcome to the grow.

Good to see you PowerPlanter, and welcome to the garden Zem and Partybro.

Yesterday we went fishing. We got this trout while trolling. I got five bass in the boat total, only one was big enough to keep, he got thrown back. The lake temp is 65-70 depending on where you are. I look forward to some serious fishing/swimming soon. :cool:

The next pic is of a Pileated Wood Pecker. It is one of two of the largest wood peckers in the US. It is a "threatened" species and I am always happy to see one come by. This one has been showing up almost every day at 9-10 in the morning. I set up the tripod and so far this is one of two of the best pics I have been able to get. I love love love him coming by to get his pic taken. :D

trolling trout.jpg

Pileated WP 1 .jpg

I love the woodpecker, what a beauty. thanks for sharing that.

I love trout.

I cant wait to go fishing..I need a Bong hit

Latest posts

Back