My Old Fart Grow 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. At the restaurant each summer when the trout are plentiful. We do a tempura trout sandwich on a brioche roll w/ lemon dill cream cheese, arugula and basil, balsamic soaked heriloom tomatoes. Very popular.

Wow, fancy. I like it wrapped in foil, thrown in the fire and then cooled a bit, salt and pepper, maybe lemon. Got to be camping though. Oh, and the trout has to be from a very cold brook, makes the meat firm. And, the trout cant have eaten snails. Can you tell...trout is not my fave fish for eating. I like catching them sometimes. That one went back into the lake.

Yours sounds awesome NC. I would eat that, all those flavors sound delectable.

Now I am hungry, heirloom tomato's in balsamic....yum...on everything.

tcbud said:
8 Albert Walker, who ever or what ever he/she is. I have heard good things on AW somewhere if I remember correctly. Chime in if anyone can direct me to a journal or pic of that strain.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Below find:

:D :D

Aloha tcbud Very nice lineup... :ciao:

Havent seen someone grow Albert Walker in a few years... I had Albert Walker 6 or 7 years ago.. its a branchy medium lanky plant that puts out lots of candy corn buds, goes 10 weeks... i loved the candy corn flavored stoney weed.. i also rememeber it being more a light green growing plant and yellows up some.. i also love all the different storys of albert walker... :rofl: .. there are a few different ones when i got it from the PNW grow crew i was told it named after a bass player from a reggae band and was a cut passed at a Phish concert to a friend.. and then theirs one ..supposedlyAW was the first guy to steal someones identy from the internet and kill them... buhahah...i love weed tales,, great looking grow, and really nice line up.. tagged

Aloha
SquidyP

Ps I have been MIA from the net inawhile last place i seen a Albert Walker thread was on Overgrow. good luck on finding info on AW..

Good to see you back Squid. Thanks for the info. Gonna have to put Albert last on the harvest list. Will be lucky if he makes ten weeks where I am.

The Old Fart spread more Microhazie stuff yesterday. We are having way good results with it. The NL#5 is just taking off like a rocket! Pics to come soon.

Tc, I am looking for sleep inducing pot. I know you like northern lights, but which one is your fav for that?

I got a free bag of Mykos when I bought soil last year. Decided to give it a try starting this season. Not sure if it was awesome Mandala genetics, me half knowing what I'm doing, better than my first grow last season, or the mykos, but I've outgrown my 5 and 7 gallon buckets and am transplanting to 30's. Love your grows TC. Really excited to step my game up OD, and would love your feedback.

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there.

The garden is getting temps close to the hundreds this week as a high pressure system lays over us. Speaking of High....we went to the coast on Thursday. Spent some time walking on the beach and then on to some redwoods sightseeing. We also went to a dispensary, the husband had never been in one. We bought a couple of sixteenths. One was of Green Crack, it was very opposite of any Crack I have ever heard of. A couch lock strain if I ever felt one. I had heard of it before but never tried it. The down side was, my favorite dispensary has changed hands and the quality is not near what it used to be. They did offer a T-shirt at a great price and we did get one for the Father in the family. A good time was had by all. :D

1. The beautiful kola of the Purple Diesel.
2. The closest two plants are the Purple Diesel, beyond is the other NL#5.
3. The line up of Ak 47, getting busy growing and revegging. Beyond them on the fence are the Old Time Moonshine (closest), very different looking.
4. Closest is the Pre 2K Blueberry, next the Urkel, then the Albert walker who is growing inches daily, and then far back is the NL#5 featured in the next pic.
3. NL#5 biggest girls in the garden. Awesome :icon_smile:

I hope all the Dad's out there have a good day and I want to congratulate you all on doing a hard job getting the kids raised. May your day be as quiet as you want it and you get to do something you want to do. With kids that is not always the case.

Purp D inside.jpg

Purp D.jpg

AK line.jpg

new plants vs NL#5.jpg

NL#5 1.jpg

Looking good as I know they would...is That a new Truck in the Tc yard?

New to me truck a couple years ago.....a GMC Sierra Hybrid, got that for my birthday. Almost paid for, doubled up on the payments every month and only have a couple more to go. Yeah!

Oh yes, 4u, Im growing indoors, don't tell anyone, especially the husband!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
June is almost over!

Got a new camera here are shots from it.

1. Snowcap at about 6 weeks
2. The Garden, newest additions at the foreground.
3. Urkel and pre 2K Blueberry
4. new Colorado Blueberry, can you say cute?
5. Weed

Temps here have been way lower than normal. We have had rain and overcast the last few days on and off. When the rain was on, dang it was on, sounded like a jet landing on the roof.

The reveg process is over just about. Leaves coming out three pronged now.
:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

I am gonna start looking at Trics downstairs on the AK 47 this week. I would like to try some of it. Maybe a bud will fall off into my hand? :rolleyes:

Snowcap.jpg

u garden.jpg

U n bb.jpg

u new co bb.jpg

u weed.jpg

pic#5 bpotm :aok:

lol....all is lookin sweet as per usual on the TC front...

:ciao: tc~

Those are beautiful ladies and pics in general! makes me realize how much of a better camera I need. Excellent pics, ty. :)

Thank you one and all.

I took the loop downstairs to the "Ladies Room" and found AMBER trichs on the Old Time Moonshine and the AK47! More on the Ak than the Moonshine. Gonna take a few buds from the AK and maybe one so we can have some fresh reefer here for the the Fourth coming up. This is such good news, seeing the amber means I can harvest these two plants first in the line up this fall. I have so many of the AK, it is gonna take the best part of a week just to do them (even with help).

Ston-loc, wow on that leaf size in your Avi!

Seven.... I was thinking the same thing, not sure if it qualify's as a "bud".

Puasurfs, I recommend the Cannon point and shoot (Power Shot A2200 around $100) I have for a great inexpensive camera. I was very happy with it. It does not have the huge zoom as this new one, but for clear good pics it is a wonderful camera. I will prolly use it under different circumstances than the big camera, like Bike Rides and ATV rides. It has almost as many Mega Pictels as this new one, so clear pics are just a click away.

those are some healthy looking ladies mrs.tc....there's gonna be some tastey fruits from them

Had to take a pic of the first PICK of the season!

AK 47 a few amber for the 4th!

PNS AK47.jpg

Latest posts

Back