My old flame WoodsRat is celebrating a birthday today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
WoodsRat, is a year older today. lets all smoke one in her honor. I remember that green dress she wore all the time.....(drove me crazy). Happy B-Day and may you have many more.

9ebe23adcfa2d7cb97ad1fb4199d152c.gif

You dogs done chased all the gals! And don't say she's my girlfriend. The Old Hen doesn't get on this site, but if'n she did, you'd have signed my death warrant!
Worst thing I ever did was teach her how to shoot. :)

You dogs done chased all the gals! And don't say she's my girlfriend. The Old Hen doesn't get on this site, but if'n she did, you'd have signed my death warrant!
Worst thing I ever did was teach her how to shoot. :)
LOL
You let your wife use the internet?
1st mistake LOL
Your wife having access to firearm's second LOL

Hippie doesn't look anything like that in a dress. Hairy bastard. 😁

There was a song by Jason Aldiean about a big green tractor......I never knew it has such a nice back side. Damn you roster....I won't be able to sleep tonight.....young enough to be my granddaughter.....

giphy.gif

There was a song by Jason Aldiean about a big green tractor......I never knew it has such a nice back side. Damn you roster....I won't be able to sleep tonight.....young enough to be my granddaughter.....

giphy.gif

Man this blows , I have had to stop smoking and vaping for at least 2 weeks due to the tooth extraction and implanted post
Sucks wooden balls
Pretty sure I have dry socket already , did a few stupid things 1st day after surgery.

Latest posts

Back