My Organic Adventure Begins!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kushluvr

Reaction score
Whats up everyone....

I am pretty new to MP, but not the forums in general, and i wanted to share my new adventure with Organic Soil! I am using Nouvellechef's soil recipe! i will be feeding acclimated water! about week 4 (veg) i will add some lactobacillus to the water just for that feeding! then week 5 ill add 1teaspoon of active dry yeast to some luke water, just that feeding also!!! other than those two weeks ill be feeding water till a month before harvest! ill then add 1T molasses per gal for 2-3 weeks then finish with water!

In the NC super soil i have:

10x White S1...........OG Raskal
2x Plushberry.........TGA
2x Corleone Kush....Cali Connection

1x Pre98 Bubba......Clone only cut(humbolt)..............IN SUNSHINE #4 FED SYN NUTES- top feed super soil...got lazy...for flower only!

1x Pre98 Bubba......Clone only cut(humbolt)..IN SUNNY GIRL GARDENS ORGANIC SOIL

.............And another Pre 98 Bubba(cali connection) & ChemValley Kush.(Cali Connection).....havent decided what to put them in yet?

thanks for looking and keep an eye out for some serious fire soon!!!!

Kush

Rosebud said:
I will be watching this one. Greenest of mojo to you.

thank you........its gonna be good for sure! except i cant upload photos! .......?????

Kushluvr said:
thank you........its gonna be good for sure! except i cant upload photos! .......?????

Put the bong down!:holysheep:

Kushluvr said:
i dont think it like the size...gonna have to play with it...or try a diff cam!! LOL!

You can download Picasa for free and it has a batch resizer....paint can resize too but I don't know if it does them in batches and I hate doing them one by one.

I am in by the way.....don't nobody step on the hamster in the corner.:) Will cop a squat over here. Green mojo given but if you are running Nchef's mix you shld be well taken care of.:D :icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
You can download Picasa for free and it has a batch resizer....paint can resize too but I don't know if it does them in batches and I hate doing them one by one.

I am in by the way.....don't nobody step on the hamster in the corner.:) Will cop a squat over here. Green mojo given but if you are running Nchef's mix you shld be well taken care of.:D :icon_smile:

Yes sir thank you very much!! glad u can make it!!! these ladies go into flower in dec....i will post some pre flower and then through out!!!

thanx

okay all...

these are in week 4 of veg and are looking good! ill add some lacto bacillus in the next couple of days...next week ill feed with some active dry yeast...2 weeks after that...I begin flower!

Again....sorry for the lag.....

all my ladies actually hit the hot soil probably the day i last updated.....A few days ago i noticed that they wanted to flower....thats when i noticed what was wrong....

I had to flip em a few days ago to get them back on track.....

...its now been a few days and im starting to notice a more regular growth pattern begining...i havent called it day 1 of flower yet bcuz they need to get situated and start growing a bit more normal!

I will move them into the big room within the next 5 days....i will snap a ton of pics for lagging so bad....but things happen.!

Kushluvr said:
Again....sorry for the lag.....

all my ladies actually hit the hot soil probably the day i last updated.....A few days ago i noticed that they wanted to flower....thats when i noticed what was wrong....

I had to flip em a few days ago to get them back on track.....

...its now been a few days and im starting to notice a more regular growth pattern begining...i havent called it day 1 of flower yet bcuz they need to get situated and start growing a bit more normal!

I will move them into the big room within the next 5 days....i will snap a ton of pics for lagging so bad....but things happen.!

:icon_smile:

OK....like i promised....

heres a few from just now!!! there on there way back from hitting a brick wall...should look great in a few more days!!

thanks for lookn!:icon_smile: :bong2: :bong1: :48:

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0010.JPG

PICT0011.JPG

PICT0012.JPG

PICT0013.JPG

Also...i wanted to say...these are huge for this room...this is the veg room...i started them in here bcuz my last harvest isnt dry yet and its in the flower room....by wed they will be put under 4k hps, all spread out looking beautiful, ready to give me some serious fire!!!!!

and you can see in a few of the photos, there is some retarded growth on the top....thats what im watching...

thanks again all!

Looks like a few are throwing single blades of new growth. You interrupt the dark cycle or anything?

nouvellechef said:
Looks like a few are throwing single blades of new growth. You interrupt the dark cycle or anything?

thats the retarded growth...its all frosty, and the stem is purple....they had been in veg till 3 days ago....this happened when i put an OG in the bottom Mix from sunny girl gardens...which was the flower mix!

and right now lights on at 5am-5pm......garage is pitch black at 4:30!

ill try and get a close up! be right back in 10!!

there is some purple on a few...but u can see the new green growth from the last couple of days! and multiple leaves growing from the nodes!:icon_smile:

they will be good to go by wednesday probably!:48: :bong1: :bong1: :48:

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0010.JPG

PICT0011.JPG

PICT0013.JPG

Hey all,

another little update....i moved them all into the big room (4k)! there all spread out and lovin it....i did a little foliage trim, bcuz ive been leaving them alone to focus strickly on getting back on track...which they are! they needed it!

thanks all!:headbang2: :48: :48:

okay........been away for a little bit....I was right....they needed to flower........no more purple..and 5 leaves growing now!!! but..........

came back to the temp monitor telling me high of 60 while i was gone.....shoot!
it was freezing here and i didnt have time to play with the room before i left! oh well..AC was blasting with freezing temps being pulled in....ruh roh!!!

....got it back on track now for the last few days...things are starting to frost up already and its been a tad over 2 weeks!

all the white s1 are doubled up in 7gal geo pots and are having no issues at all.....im sure i put plenty of SS for both of them!!

pics soon, thx!

I love organics.....too easy, lots of time to play with many flavors......i recently ordered the whole line of OG Raskal....ohhhhhh Boy! Fire coming soon!!!

They no likey the cold temps ): Glad your liking some organic luv. Wait till you burn some!

nouvellechef said:
They no likey the cold temps ): Glad your liking some organic luv. Wait till you burn some!

yeah, just pulled down a subcool run.....super duper tasty and pure white ash! i took 2 snaps of the chem valley kush this am already....im spinning!!!:48::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

a little late, but going up hwy 2 today to go cut me a xmas tree today!!!

:ciao: Merry Xmas Kushluvr. Just got back from Chelan, love the country out there.

7greeneyes said:
:ciao: Merry Xmas Kushluvr. Just got back from Chelan, love the country out there.

Merry Xmas to you too brotha............i love the countryside....just went out and cut down our tree today!!!

xmas story the movie is funny as hell to! btw!

Latest posts

Back