My Organic Adventure Begins!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
And getting nicer and nicer. Beautiful color to them. I just love the purple.

thx THG.....i too love the purple.....just a normal thing in organics!

Heres my next run.......sleeping...........all in NC's mix, exactly the way he wrote it up, with all the exact ingredients he has in his house!!!!

Kosher kush
Ogre Kush..clone only
Blue Dream..clone only
SFV OG Kush...clone only
OG 18
White S1
Chem Valley Kush
Biker OG
SnowDawg
Lemon Skunk

all mixed 2-3 per pot!:holysheep: :icon_smile:

gotta luv the lush green girls!!!!

P1000410.JPG

P1000411.JPG

P1000414.JPG

P1000415.JPG

P1000421.JPG

P1000423.JPG

P1000418.JPG

P1000419.JPG

P1000420.JPG

thx bro.......i hope i hit a homer this time!

Kushluvr said:
thx THG.....i too love the purple.....just a normal thing in organics!

I don't really think it has anything to do with organics--it is temps and strain that causes the purple. I always get more purple in the winter because my grow room always goes down into the low 60s or high 50s during lights out.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I don't really think it has anything to do with organics--it is temps and strain that causes the purple. I always get more purple in the winter because my grow room always goes down into the low 60s or high 50s during lights out.

well, temps are a way to manipulate purple, by dropping temps you cause nute lockout therefore giving you purple weed! 50's is a not a good thing, thats too low, causeing it to slow its production and ripening process! fyi!

my room never drops below 64F.....ever! how did i get my purple then?

in organic soil, some strains do it naturally, a lot actually!

doesn't mean it's locked out....it means it changes colors, and it is indeed strain or temp dependant...as long as the plant doesn't freeze over your fine...

3-6-12

a happy blue dream and chem valley kush in a 10gal cloth pot! week 1 almost done!

just getting ready to throw frosty nugs!!!!

P1000426.JPG

P1000427.JPG

P1000428.JPG

P1000429.JPG

P1000430.JPG

Kushluvr said:
well, temps are a way to manipulate purple, by dropping temps you cause nute lockout therefore giving you purple weed! 50's is a not a good thing, thats too low, causeing it to slow its production and ripening process! fyi!

my room never drops below 64F.....ever! how did i get my purple then?

in organic soil, some strains do it naturally, a lot actually!

although.im thinking with this mix it wont be the same....a few other i have ran......did!!! but the corleone kush, bubba, and plushberry did last grow, so we will see!! they were in this mix!

Latest posts

Back