My Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMGA6296.JPG

IMGA6298.JPG

IMGA6299.JPG

IMGA6300.JPG

IMGA6301.JPG

IMGA6302.JPG

IMGA6303.JPG

IMGA6304.JPG

IMGA6305.JPG

IMGA6306.JPG

Cool.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Is that your current grow? Where do you live that you can grow at this time of year?

Thats what i was thinking mar where im at its cold as **** but those plants look awsome :eek: good job

MarPassion said:
Cool.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Is that your current grow? Where do you live that you can grow at this time of year?
I live in the carib,where is always nice and sunny.On monday I,ll put some other pics of other tree,s and how I do my thing :cool:

must be nice. i hear hawaii is also really nice year round. nice looking buds

Crazy Air were you growing those in the ground or in a pot

cincy boy said:
Crazy Air were you growing those in the ground or in a pot

Yes I begin in pots and transplant them about 3 times before I put them to flower. I transplant them in the ground when I put them to flower.

Most of them are clones.

Do you grow them indoors at first and then bring them out to flower? :confused:

What about light cycles? It must be changing or am i wrong? Flowering start from less then 18 hours light, so how is that in the Carib? How long does one grow takes you there?

Thanks for the answers

BTW, it's snowing here on my birthday today! I never really had this happen in my life. Prett cool! but I prefer summer.

Happy birthday MarPassion, i guess that snow is your birthday present.

Happy birthday Marpassion how old are you :)

Most Of Them Are Clones ,what I Do Is Give Sunlight All Daylong And In The Night I Put Them Under A Light About 1200 Watts So That They Don,t Start Flowering And Also That They Can Receive Hight.after Hat I Put Them To Flower. I Also Would Like To See Some Pics Of You Guys Production.

Today we have a record of snow fall for this time of year in about 35 years. Nice pressent for my birthday eh? :) I'm now 33!

Crazy Air, you can mail me through the forum if that's what you mean.

I'm not growing at the moment, and haven't done it for some years now. I can go to the shop and buy myself whatever I like, I'm from Holland so that's easy.

I will be growing outdoor this season because I like that. I have moved to a new place and have a garden which has a lot of sunshine all day round, so, this is the reason I'm going to plant some seeds.

have you decided what strain your going to use?

Who me? I'm going for Purple Power from Nirvana because I still have a bunch of seeds from them. Maybe also some Super Skunk and Northern Lights because I have them in stock ass well.

Marpassion i,m going to be in holland for the canibis cup hope we can make an (afspraak om met elkaar te praaten) yes marpassion i speek dutch good luck with those seeds.

Hey Crazy Air. Sorry I didn't get back to you. You come to Holland for the Cannabis Cup? I actually never been there. There's seems to be a lot of hype around it.

I thought it was somewhere at the end of the year.

Wel leuk dat je Nederlands praat! Heb je Nederlands bloed?

Latest posts

Back