My passion is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harriet

Reaction score
😺 Hi everyone! I recently discovered, do not laugh people, how hash was made and definitely I want to make some.
I had never grown marijuana, and I'm here to watch and learn.
Second step for me is to get all materials needed... first step was to find some place in my flat! A 60x60 growbox should fit, I guess it's small but that's it.
It's not that I don't like dispensary's quality and price, but really I'm falling in love with hemp 😻
Thank you for all the help and information, and for this community that looks serious and ... passionate!

Welcome to the Passion. Look around and read read read. Lots of growers here who can help you accomplish your goal.
And then there is me..........................................................................................
1670190824022.png

1670191040430.png

Welcome to the Passion Harriet. This is a great place to learn and share ideas. Good luck with your first grow and like they said read up on everything and ask questions here when you need help. Looking forward to see what you can do 😊

Latest posts

Back