1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

My Peakseeds BlueBerry Grow :)

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by GrowRebel, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Jun 28, 2008 #1

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

Well kids I've decide to do a grow journal of peakseeds Blueberry ... I got the seeds Thrusday ... I germinated them and they sprouted today ... I will post pictures and give updates ... this should go on until December ... can't wait to try it ... if anyone else has grown Peakseeds BB please post what you thought of it ...

The first picture is of the seeds that sprouted ... I germinated 7 seeds and all seven sprouted ... I can't get a shot of all the sprouts ... but all seeds have sprouted ... several of the seeds were very small ... I had my doubts about them so I germinated them first ... they sprouted as well ... from Thrusday evening to Saturday morning all sprouted ... :cool:

... the next shot is of the seeds planted in their 9oz containers ....:hubba:

I will give as much details and pictures as possible ... so when someone else grows this peakseed strain they will have a detailed reference ... ;)

germinate.JPG

Bberryplant.JPG

ishnish likes this.
  2. Jun 28, 2008 #2

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

Looks like I'm going to need some help growing this strain ... they say an experience grower is needed ... check out the specs ...

Pure Blueberry of our own creation using genetics from Sagarmatha, Dutch Passion and DJ Shorts. The results clearly speak for themselves. A little fert sensitive, start with low doses and increase as plant demands. Recommended for experienced growers as it can be a bit more demanding to grow/clone. Unique flavor, fantastic potentcy, very popular. 60/40* indica/sativa. Eight weeks flowering. Medium height.

I'm using something similar to pro-mix general potting soil ... the professional kind ... she will be starting out under florescent lights ... all through the veg stage ... then go under a 430W and 150W HPS lights for flowering ... but that's a way aways ...
    ...:farm: I have been growing for 10 years now indoors, but I'm still learning ... so any blueberry grow experts with advice will be welcomed ... :lama:

3. Jun 28, 2008 #3

Dr. Manny Bowles

Dr. Manny Bowles

Dr. Manny Bowles

high on my own supply

Good luck GrowRebel, I'lll definitely be watching your progress. Can't wait to see how these turn out:watchplant:

4. Jun 28, 2008 #4

tcbud

tcbud

tcbud

i want to watch too...blue berry is on my wish list for buying seeds.

5. Jul 1, 2008 #5

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

:ciao:Well yesterday one of the little blueberry poked it's head through the soil:watchplant: ... today ... three more ... that four out of the seven so far ... when they all poke through I will post another picture ... :hubba:

6. Jul 1, 2008 #6

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

.... another blueberry just pop it's little head up ... so that 5 of 7 that's up so far ... pictures later ...

ishnish likes this.
  7. Jul 13, 2008 #7

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

After working long hours for a few days the blueberry ladies took off on me ... check it ..

... so far I'm very pleased with the development of these Peakseed blueberry ... :hubba:

13JulyBB01.JPG

ishnish likes this.
  8. Jul 13, 2008 #8
    Can't wait too see dem blue berry get big, i've smoked the blue berry, and it was nothing short of a top notch cup winning smoke, you could smoke it several times a day and get ripped every time, and stay ripped throughout the entire day.

9. Jul 14, 2008 #9

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

I sure hope that's the case ... and with a good buzz too ... then she will be a favorite that will remain in my garden ...

10. Jul 19, 2008 #10

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

Well I was taking pictures of the White Widow that I'm not happy about ... so I decide to take a picture of the Blueberry from Peakseeds ... which I'm very happy with ... they are doing great:farm: ... unlike the White Widow from Dr. Chronic:hairpull::angrywife::doh: ... sure hope it improves:watchplant: ... anyway check out the new pic. ...

19JulyBB.JPG

11. Jul 19, 2008 #11

stoner

stoner

stoner

Trouble Focusing

I hear this strain is amazingly potent good luck

GrowRebel likes this.
  12. Jul 27, 2008 #12

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

They are doing really well ... I hope they are kick booty with a blueberry taste ... Peakseeds may be slow ... but they deliver ... watch for pictures ...

13. Jul 27, 2008 #13

tn_toker420

tn_toker420

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan

Wow, i bet this will be an incredible grow...I'd say ya shelled out a pretty penny for those beans...I'm sure it'll be money well spent from what i've heard...I think it might've been TBG i saw on here that highly reccomended peakseeds bb...Keep us updated

GrowRebel likes this.
  14. Jul 27, 2008 #14

bigbudz

bigbudz

bigbudz

Looks great so far! My husband and I were just talkin bout this being our next plant to try. I'll be sure to keep stoppin by to look at your girls growin! GL with em!

GrowRebel likes this.
  15. Jul 27, 2008 #15

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

Peakseeds were extremely resonable ... $40 to the door ... I think I got them in 34 days ... I'm looking forward to having this hopefully find lady in my garden ... if she is as good as they say ... she will definitely be one of my outdoor grow pick ... :hubba:

16. Jul 27, 2008 #16

tn_toker420

tn_toker420

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan

hmmm...i could've swore that those BB beans from peak was like 130 -140...Possibly a different site ...It seemed like they weren't fem. either...but i unno? ya got it goin' on is all i know, as long as the genetics are as great as ppls say...

17. Aug 2, 2008 #17

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower

That's what I'm hoping ... good taste ... excellent blueberry taste, smell and buzz ... hope I get it ... Will put up more pictures soon ...

18. Aug 2, 2008 #18

city

city

city

congrats on getting them this far. i hear that they are really easy to piss off. be good to them so they dont kill you and everyone you love while they sleep. best of luck!!!

19. Aug 2, 2008 #19

bombbudpuffa

bombbudpuffa

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa

They're looking amazing GrowRebel:).

20. Aug 2, 2008 #20
    Need ta see some update pics :)