my pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
my shit 9.jpg

my  shit 2.jpg

my shit.jpg

my shit 10.jpg

my shit 11.jpg

Looking good moses!
Everything looks healthy and lush, great job so far. Cannot wait to see those girls flower! Peace and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Thats a helluva beautiful green you got going on there! Very nice.

hydro grow eh? ... you'll doing a great job ... too complex for dumb ole me ... pat on the back ...

thank you guys for the feedback they are about 6 weeks and 5 days so this is my first grow you think it is doing ok?

Whats up mang. From what i see everything is looking great. ;) Whatever your doing keep it up. :aok:

What are you using, a wick system? I had an Emily's garden way back in the day, like 1996! It worked wonders compared to the soil I was using previously. Very easy to maintain and use.

i am actually just using a glade plastic box it holds 2 1/2 gallons of water and i also have some air stones in their i just put the pots inside the res and the soak in their 24/7 and it works fine!

basically the same thing except you put about 2" of stones in the bottom of the pale and a wick running from the water to the rockwool. I was really impressed on the ease to use and the price of the unit. The roots eventually find their way down and the plants just explode.

Latest posts

Back