My plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a great idea brother! I like the idea of framing up walls and putting panda film up all around it black side out and white side in! I seen Jorge Cervantes build a room like that once!

Sounds like a great idea brother! I like the idea of framing up walls and putting panda film up all around it black side out and white side in! I seen Jorge Cervantes build a room like that once!

What is wrong with painting flat white? The flowering booth is 80% complete.

What is wrong with painting flat white? The flowering booth is 80% complete.

Nothing at all wrong with flat white paint. In fact that is my personal choice for the walls--it is inexpensive, cleans well, and is available everywhere..

I believe though that HighBrix is talking about making the walls out of Panda film, much like a tent. I like rigid walls that you can connect things to. But if you are really on a budget and cannot make a space with wood or drywall walls, you can make a "tent" just with framing and Panda film.

Nothing at all wrong with flat white paint. In fact that is my personal choice for the walls--it is inexpensive, cleans well, and is available everywhere..

I believe though that HighBrix is talking about making the walls out of Panda film, much like a tent. I like rigid walls that you can connect things to. But if you are really on a budget and cannot make a space with wood or drywall walls, you can make a "tent" just with framing and Panda film.

I have the new grow area 80% complete and I already bought the white paint.
Made the area out of wood.

I was wondering what to use for a door. I was thinking some type of fabric and install velcro around the perimeter. Any thoughts? It is in a tight space so no hinges. Zippers maybe.

I like the fabric idea better Than the zippers, as the zippers leak light. If you do choose zippers, you would have to sew a flap onto it to cover them and keep the light out!

Just poking my head in, looks like the pro's got it covered :) GL on your grow and the greenest mojo :aok:

Thanks peeps. The new flowering area is built and 1 coat of flat ultra bright white paint is gleaming. Now I am going to caulk ( with white paintable caulk of course), all the areas on the inside where odor or light could escape and then another coat of paint after the caulking cures up a bit.

Newbie question but why is it so important to not let light escape? Stealth?

The tent arrived today:D But still no seeds after 10 days:cry:

No,,you dont want light to GET IN THE TENT during thr 12hr lights out during flower. It can cause your girls to grow balls.

Latest posts

Back