My plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Need a light?
Reaction score
To Start the conversation off, I only think it's fair to tell my peeps, I have no idea what the hell I am doing. I am a living example of a neophyte. OK then, MY PLAN.

1. I have 3 five gallon pots with a water collecting tray. I have a 2'X4'X5' tent. I bought that frog soil?? I have THC BOMB and AK 47 seeds. I am planning to put the Frog soil in the 5 gallon pots. Yes, the pot has drainage. I'll save the rest of thee seeds.

I plan on inserting my fore finger into the Frog soil and using slight pressure depress my fore finger into the soil about 1/2" or so. I am planning to then, drop 1 THC bomb seed into each of the 3 holes and cover with dirt.

OK then, now i'm gonna water these baby's. Not too much and not too little. I will now turn on the 8 T5 light bulbs to 20 hours a day. On a timer. I will keep the lights high for a few days then lower them to within 4" or so.

Keep watering the seeds and no nutes for now.

How am I doing so far? I'm doing great ain't I? Am I?

nosobongofurysure

start them in smaller pots and transplant them to the big pots when the are a lot bigger.......... hard the keep the soil moisture right with a little plant in a big pot......... red solo cup will work fine.

forget the timer...... run the t5's 24/7.

Thanks Grower13. Am I thinking too small with only 3 plants? I could probably fit more in there. I just don't want to start too big the 1st grow.

Thanks Grower13. Am I thinking too small with only 3 plants? I could probably fit more in there. I just don't want to start too big the 1st grow.

I'd go with more plants ands smaller pots.......... but with a 2x4 tent 3 to 5 plants even in 2 gallon pots is getting crowded......... also you only have 5 foot of height to work with your light is gonna take up 18 or more inches of that......... and a 5 gallon pot is 18 inches tall.......... you got 2 feet left for plant.

I'd go with more plants ands smaller pots.......... but with a 2x4 tent 3 to 5 plants even in 2 gallon pots is getting crowded.

Thanks again Groer13. I'm taking your advice man. Thanks :headbang2:

Everything Grower13 said.

You're in good hands with G13. The only thing i would add is to water the pots thoroughly before you plant your seeds not after. I second the 24/7 light schedule. Green mojo for the grow BOF... Freaky avatar you got there, i mean that in the nicest way.

Is your t5 light 4ft long........ if it is........ have you made sure it will fit in your tent........ I'm thinking an 8 bulb is more than 2ft wide.

You're in good hands with G13. The only thing i would add is to water the pots thoroughly before you plant your seeds not after. I second the 24/7 light schedule. Green mojo for the grow BOF... Freaky avatar you got there, i mean that in the nicest way.

Thanks Rosebud :farm:

They are actually 47" long by 22 1/2" wide. I just checked. Had me thinking for a minute.:D I have the lights, not the tent yet.

They are actually 47" long by 22 1/2" wide. I just checked. Had me thinking for a minute.:D I have the lights, not the tent yet.

that may be a good thing.......

what kind of light are you planning to flower your plants with?
what nutrients are you planning on using?
are you going to try cloning?

that may be a good thing.......

what kind of light are you planning to flower your plants with?
what nutrients are you planning on using?
are you going to try cloning?

Yield Lab 600w HPS Air Cool Hood Reflector Digital Grow Light Kit for the flowering.

Nutes? I have no idea yet. I try and learn a little with each step of the game. Please tell me.

Clone? I probably will.

are you legal?

600 watt hps is good and your t5 is good...........

can you grow pot legally? I can't........ knowing helps.

Latest posts

Back