my plant in mellow yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys here is my plants 57 days old and 32 days in to flowering they alredy have resing i have one the bushy one stinks like hell now guys what you think thats under cfl

tmpphpKWaJzT.jpg

tmpphpqa9Sla.jpg

tmpphpSD44XI.jpg

tmpphpv6hkic.jpg

hey guys here is an up date 62 days old

5555.jpg

tmpphp25SlkM.jpg

tmpphpbNhOsz.jpg

tmpphpJpzhnQ.jpg

i think you need to mail me some bud :)

thanks guys that all happen under clf

flipmode said:
looks normal too me
at least is normal alot of people dont get a normal crop let us see what you have post some pics of yours and please dont copy a pic from the web

hey my friends my babys are looking great and doin great i had to trim them today for the under growth can grow a little biger my plants had too many fan leaves and they were copvering the under growth so here is a pic of today tell me what you think peace out P.S. i found out that 2 of my clones have roots and 2 of them didnt so i took them off and cut them again put some more hormones and replant them let see whaz up in the future

hommy.jpg

hommy1.jpg

hommy2.jpg

hommy3.jpg

there looking sweet. how many week into flowering are they? how tall are they also? they look different sence the last pic you posted. im likeing the progress, ive been flowering it and theyve really came along. Im smokeing a blunt for ya for a good grow and ima smoke another for ya harvest

thanks my friend i will smoke with you but i am far for real i will smoked with you

blow the smoke in the air lol. jus smoke for me when my ladies are done. again great looking gals

:joint4: :bong2: :48: :48: I will my friend

hey guys here i am 71 days old almost ready to harvest my first plant is almost ready for harvest the white hairs start to change color the plant have about 50% of the hairs turn brown i couldnt wait and took a little bud and smoked well it was good shure was the other plants are doing good here some pics

ho1.jpg

ho2.jpg

ho3.jpg

ho4.jpg

it looks nice, props.

So when you starting your next grow? hehe :D

its alredy on its way i have 4 clone one of each one and they are doing fine post some pics of yours and let me know how they doing

3patas your ladies looks like my plant jus growing upwards. look at the trichchomes dawg it'll give u a better way of telling when they done. So..... what waz that smoke like u sampled i know u said it waz good but what about the taste and smell??, it'll be much better with the end and it really ready.

thanks guys for all the help I found here

well i dont really know but the white hairs are turning brown it have 50% white hairs so i think i have a bout a week

Latest posts

Back