my plant in mellow yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey 3, :cool:
Didn't mean to sound like a smart ***. Thanks for the advice though. I do have a seperate spot I use fluoro's on my seedlings and plants up to 7in. So far. I put my biggest baby under the hps though. It's about 7in. Ever since that and the transplant and different soil mix it's widened out quite a bit. I'll send some pics tomorrow.:cool: Did I mention I have three seeds that germinated and planted that have took off due to that soil I think. Same fluoro's as I used on my first baby! So don't think I'm anti-fluoro. I use them myself.:joint:

post some pics I want to see your babys

man those plants aren't ready to harvest not even close..
Stop looking at the trichs and start looking at the calyxes.. When the calyxes swell and the hairs have almost all died back then it's time to cut.

Your real weight comes from the calyxes filling with resin and swelling. If you cut while the plant is still putting out hairs in good amounts than you are messing up bigtime..

Leave em till they swell 3 patas.. don't cut em just cause you see a few amber trichs.

thanks you know its my first grow i think i have been doing good exep for what you said you think i should leave them longer

Hey 3,
My pics are on my thread red/blue spectrum. Under indoor growing section.

man... just remember when you think they are ready they probably arent. Give em another couple weeks if in doubt.

hey guys wazz up heres my ladies they are looking fine almost ready to harvest 1 or 2 more weeks and ill be smoking my efort ,love and time I put on them and guys like always i am here to help peace out

tmpphpbDqlbe.jpg

tmpphpCmQdRA.jpg

tmpphp9vO1ub.jpg

tmpphpudv23p.jpg

tmpphpy5EYZn.jpg

tmpphpnErxxe.jpg

way to go 3 she's a mighty fine lady there let me know the weight u get off of her when it's ready

i got about 3weeks to go for my ladies. i decided to use my clones foy jus makeing hash.

have u started on your 2nd grow yet???

yup already i have 4 babys coming up i havent post pics yet cuzz I bet nobody wants to see pics of baby plant when i already post pics on the first grow

hey guys wazzup heres my ladies getting ready to harvest I thought they were goin to be ready for tomorrow sat but i see isnt going to happen well if i wait so long whats a cople of weeks more patience and love thats whats all about guys any opinion is welcome and remember first grow ever and under cfl

on1.jpg

on2.jpg

on3.jpg

on4.jpg

on5.jpg

on6.jpg

Now 3, you already know........THEY LOOK GOOD. man thats a chunky top there

BluntFullOfKush said:
Now 3, you already know........THEY LOOK GOOD. man thats a chunky top there
thanks my friend

hi guys wazzup i am here again i iam starting a new grow i will post some pics later and hi to all once more

hello 3patas, man i just read through your 1st grow, and let me tell you, it was an awesome grow. i was'nt around here back then,sry. i missed it, but in reality, i'm now up to speed,as i just seen it all.:) . you did a excellent job man. bet that was some good smoke. i'll be watching your next 4 sure. good luck 3patas.

hey 3patas long time bro

Latest posts

Back