my plant is dropping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glester1120

Reaction score
Can someone please help me my plant is droopy i have noticed some flying bugs around the plant also i have four 65w plant lights on it and it is on the 12/12 cycle. Someone please help i heard i could have heat strees i have also changed grow spots if that matters here are some pics

Your pics didn't attach. The fflying bugs can be a problem. Droopy leaves often is a result off over or under watering. The 65w "plant lights" are not the best choice for growing MJ. If it is what I think it is then the "Plant lights" are the wrong spectrum for the plants needs. MJ is a high energy plant that needs A LOT of light in the correct spectrum in order to grow, flower, and yield properly.

Iff you are growing in soil that is too dense, with little material to aid in aeration then it will hold too much moisture and drown the plants. If you can describe your grow; space, soil, watering/feeding regimen, ventilation then we can better help you. :)

Probibly gnats. Try Diatomaceous earth sprinkled on soil. But without more info and pics its a crapshoot.

id guess overwatering.

gnatrol also works well for gnats

are the leaves drooping during light on or only during lights off?

Latest posts

Back