my plants - first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i harvested the top buds of my biggest plant :)

look like they are covered by a bunch of crystals...

Whats up vale46. Yup those ladies look like they were ready and man they sure do look great. Great job on the grow man hope you enjoy the harvest. Hey vale46 you should toss some of your bud pics up in the bud pic section and show them ladies off. :D

I'll take some pics tomorrow & when dried.and thanks for the helps;) I'll really enjoy my first smoke :) thats the best hhobbby :) Now i'm looking the strain infos and i looked out 5 strains whereof i can buy cheap seeds

Afghan x Skunk#1
Hindu Kush x Skunk
White Skunk
ICE
Skunk #1

i'll buy 3 different strain from that list :)
i can buy this seeds very cheap

Looking great, vale46. Keep up the great work! :D

Hello Vale,

Nice grow so far! things are looking good. As far as having good nug to smoke, you shouldn't worry at all. I have hear of people harvesting the tops and then waiting on the rest... I don't do this because when it's time to chop we can't be bothered to wait. Also, harvesting a plant that has slightly different development in the buds will yield varying highs, which is often a good thing when you are preparing to smoke a lot of the same type of smoke for a while.

Just my thoughts... Again nice grow!

-greatherb

Your grow looks real good and tastey i hope you enjoy you harvest. go going you give me hope that my weed will turn out like yours:D

Thanks Fluid :) I'm preparing now for another grow ;) buying accessories etc..

Hello greatherb! next day i analyzed the trichs on the smaller buds too ,than i decided to harvest all, now know i have different-effect buds so i can test a lot..:) I agree its a good thing :) Thanks for your advice!

Sin inc: yes i enjoy :D yesterday was stoned and forget to answer:eek:
Hope Your weed will turn out good at least as mine ;) i read this forum a lot and i can say i learnt a lot from here, very helpful members here are

Latest posts

Back