My plants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are all handheld shots which are pretty difficult tbh (considering my DSLR weighs in @ 32oz without any lens attached) when doing such close up shots, getting the manual focus spot on at the same time as you take the pic without any movement.
Mutley

View attachment 1.jpg

View attachment 2.jpg

View attachment 3.jpg

View attachment 4.jpg

View attachment 6.jpg

View attachment 7.jpg

View attachment 8.jpg

View attachment 9.jpg

View attachment 10.jpg

View attachment 13.jpg

View attachment 14.jpg

Thanks for comments folks the Kalimans cheese and one of the two phenos of blueberry are coming down in a couple of days as they are done.
The other blueberry is still throwing out fresh pistils so reckons another 7-14 days for that pheno.
The juicy fruity chronic and the lemon stinky have had their best buds removed and also have about a week left before i murder them too.
Mutley

nice plants, that kalimans cheese looks different, they look quite small though? nice looking though, i like to bush em out get em nice and wide before flower, do like the look of these plants though, good stuff

The Kalimans Cheese was from seed with no training and stood around the 20" tall mark and as i was testing to see if it was the same pheno i had 3 years back iw asnt bothered on yield just hoping to have the same pheno and the smell is very promising imho.
I chopped it down yesterday and i think it will surprise me on final weight.
The initial 5 x phenos i tested for Rockster before he decided on his cheese #1 for release i did 42oz dry from the x 5.
Nowadays i have my game a little better sorted and achieve anything from 4oz dry upwards to around the 10+oz mark of dried bud per plant.
My next round are going into flower tomorrow and are already larger than what i am harvesting at this moment in time.
Mutley

that is good mutley, if I had the space I would like to give rocksters cheese a bash never seen or heard a bad thing from his seeds, hope its the one your after m8, I hate it if I pull less then 10 per plant, means I messed up somewhere, but I like quality plants and these have certainly been looked after, enjoy that smoke bruvva

haha...whats with the smoke detector in the dry area? plants look OK though

Those look great mutley...few years back I grew out Rockster's cheese no. 1 crossed with OG Kush, loved that bud. She hermied on me...Was still a fantastic smoke though, and I got a bunch of seeds..tempted to sprout them, but I dunno if I want to take the chance of it pollinating the rest. Anyway, plants look awesome, love the fan cover for your LST.

How stoned am I ? I thought you were using it for a hanging basket, but I did think the strings were a bit light duty for that plant:stoned:

Hi Ben it's a smoke alarm to warn me when i am asleep if a fire breaks out in my attic above me so its a safety thing.
Hi burner where did you get that cross as Rockster didnt do it and thanks for comments
and robertr you must have been really stoned lol.
Anyway the lemon stinky,ju=uicy fruity chronic and the kalimans cheese #1 are down and trimmed up now drying.
They shall be replaced in a day or so once ive repotted up the next batch.
Mutley

Got it from a member on another site who was growing out some of rockster's cheese and crossed with a good OG kush pheno he had.

Well the 3 x cheese were chopped today and i noticed slight budrot to the biggest and about 90% ready blueberry so this along with the other more or less ready blueberry shall come down tomorrow.
Btw i cut out the rot and trashed it elsewhere.
Now for the part i hate trimming and repotting the next batch along with the disposal of all the trim and used coco its gonna be a long couple of days.
Mutley

145gms from the biggest blueberry and 105 gms from the smaller but nicer to trim blueberry along with the 2 and 3 oz ive had from them already.
The cheese weighed in at 4 or 5oz i forget now.
The other 3 x cheeses are still hanging and ill get around to trimming them later today as they are bone dry so that should be a mission and a half.
Lol
Mutley

Latest posts

Back