My posts show up on google

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
Maybe Im being a bit too paranoid, but when I search my forum name on google I see my posts on these forums. Why is that? Cant that somehow be blocked or something? Id feel a lot less paranoid if that could somehow be done. I cant tell anyone what my sn is then because one simple search and BAM....evryone knows im growing.

omniconsum3r said:
Maybe Im being a bit too paranoid, but when I search my forum name on google I see my posts on these forums. Why is that? Cant that somehow be blocked or something? Id feel a lot less paranoid if that could somehow be done. I cant tell anyone what my sn is then because one simple search and BAM....evryone knows im growing.
You've noticed that anyone can sign onto the site and read any post they want. However, the IP info is stored only on the server.

That's why I have repeatedly told people NOT to use their real names or photos containing thier face or anyone elses face on this site.

What's an "sn"?

Stoney Bud said:
You've noticed that anyone can sign onto the site and read any post they want. However, the IP info is stored only on the server.

That's why I have repeatedly told people NOT to use their real names or photos containing thier face or anyone elses face on this site.

What's an "sn"?
Oh ok, I feel better now lol. I mean not that law enforcement would waste valuable resources on me. I think petty dealers that are all hung up on their cell phones being tapped are such morons. Gimme a break, do u know how much work is required and money spent JUST to tap a cell phone? Thats a lot of paper work, but then again....I am talking about the "beautifully efficient" US gov't LoL.

That is how I found this site! I did a yahoo search and up popped one of the links to a post here.

Aw shucks, and I thought I had everyone fooled into believing my real name is Stoney Bud.

Seriously folks, that's why we try to keep everything on the site as anonymous as possible. It gives us all the freedom to show our grow!

Good luck to all of you.

omniconsum3r said:
Oh ok, I feel better now lol. I mean not that law enforcement would waste valuable resources on me. I think petty dealers that are all hung up on their cell phones being tapped are such morons. Gimme a break, do u know how much work is required and money spent JUST to tap a cell phone? Thats a lot of paper work, but then again....I am talking about the "beautifully efficient" US gov't LoL.

Thas how they get ppl where I live... I know of 5 separate ppl caught that way. Of course they need a reason to tap it first... the tap just gives their case substance.

hmmmmmmmm..I tapped my cellphone..
.....on the sidewalk, and it just quit!

Hick said:
hmmmmmmmm..I tapped my cellphone..
.....on the sidewalk, and it just quit!

Buy Nokia!! those things r invincible... mine has been lost in the snow for 3 months.. only to get a call in the spring from someone that found it and was ran over by a car.

On another note.... if someone WAS to access the ip's would the ppl released be notified?

i come up on yahoo search engines, and have known this for a while, which is why i went to olemissfarmfan, but that didn't go ever well here.

KADE said:
On another note.... if someone WAS to access the ip's would the ppl released be notified?
Ok folks, lets put away the paranoia. The server is in a MJ friendly country. Only James Bond can gain access to the IP addresses and he and I have talked about it. I told him I'm going to shake his damn drinks if he ever trys it! He's still a little mad about me and Moneypenny!

As long as we all keep our personal info, face pics and identifing stuff like yard shots off the site, we'll all be just fine.

"I live right across the street from Bills pool hall in the Queens and I don't ever see cops around here." Is the kind of stuff that even a stupid cop can figger out.

Like my description "I live in one of the largest swamps in the Southeast USA". Now that one narrowed it down. I gotta see em wadin around the swamp with gators nippin at em. "Hey, you think this is the right swamp this time? We're runnin out of cops and the gators are getting fat".

"Is that a cottonmouth on your head?"

Hhahaahahah, ain't gonna happen.

Hello, I'm Bud....Stoney Bud, I like my Jose shots stirred, not shaken.

Ok, too much cold medicine for me tonight...

The bottle said two table fulls. I poured the whole bottle on the table and it barely covered it. I don't think I can take the second one. It was hell lickin it back up too!

Stoney Bud said:
Ok folks, lets put away the paranoia. The server is in a MJ friendly country. Only James Bond can gain access to the IP addresses and he and I have talked about it. I told him I'm going to shake his damn drinks if he ever trys it! He's still a little mad about me and Moneypenny!

As long as we all keep our personal info, face pics and identifing stuff like yard shots off the site, we'll all be just fine.

"I live right across the street from Bills pool hall in the Queens and I don't ever see cops around here." Is the kind of stuff that even a stupid cop can figger out.

Like my description "I live in one of the largest swamps in the Southeast USA". Now that one narrowed it down. I gotta see em wadin around the swamp with gators nippin at em. "Hey, you think this is the right swamp this time? We're runnin out of cops and the gators are getting fat".

"Is that a cottonmouth on your head?"

Hhahaahahah, ain't gonna happen.

Hello, I'm Bud....Stoney Bud, I like my Jose shots stirred, not shaken.

Ok, too much cold medicine for me tonight...

The bottle said two table fulls. I poured the whole bottle on the table and it barely covered it. I don't think I can take the second one. It was hell lickin it back up too!

Well I know u know ur the man!! So thas why I asked.
And I HAVE met the "original" James Bond... extrememly nice fella... probably the best thing that has even happened to me.. besides meeting bill clinton... that fella is one damn smart man.

ROFL, SB your a riot!

I met Bill Clinton also Kade and found him to be intelligent, social and seemed to have an "aura" about him that gives him a wonderful charisma...perhaps he'd just smoked a bowl?!?!?!

I think we should have Monica take care of all our presidents so they can have a few relaxing moments! LOL I wouldn't want their stress filled jobs for any amount of money and to not even be able to take a leak without 100+ people knowing the exact color of it is too much.

Ravishing_68 said:
ROFL, SB your a riot!

I met Bill Clinton also Kade and found him to be intelligent, social and seemed to have an "aura" about him that gives him a wonderful charisma...perhaps he'd just smoked a bowl?!?!?!

I think we should have Monica take care of all our presidents so they can have a few relaxing moments! LOL I wouldn't want their stress filled jobs for any amount of money and to not even be able to take a leak without 100+ people knowing the exact color of it is too much.

I'd love to take their job for a few months... of course a couple countries would be... ahem... gone...
He had a thing goin on up here so I got tickets and went.. he talked about everything going on in the world... I think u fellas down south shoulda rethought the whole 2 terms bit when he was in there I was some pissed to see him have to go =(

here is a story fo you guys.
3 years ago i met this girl,we dated for a little while.and her father works for some company and he got transferd to anothe state.we tryed to keep in touch. time whent on and and we kinda drifted.so oneday i log on here and there is a private message to me.i clicked it and it was here.i was in shock,and i asked her how she found me here .turns out she did a search for my screen name on google and found me here.we still message each other here.but ya i dont like the idea of ppl seeing my grow op and stuff on google like that.i just did a search on my name a few mins ago .and theres my posts ***

sgtsmoke said:
i just did a search on my name a few mins ago .and theres my posts ***
Again, that's why nobody should use screen names from other sites or elsewhere on the net.

Stoney Bud has never been my screen name anywhere but here. I don't care who knows me as Stoney Bud, it's not traceable to me in any way.

If you or anyone is using a screen name that others know you by, make sure you want them knowing what you say here.

Anyone, anywhere in the world can do a Google on your screen name used here and read all of your posts.

The IP addresses are protected because they are held on a server in Holland. However, every post on the site can be seen by anyone who wants to read them, including every cop in the entire world.

Anonymity is the key word. NEVER type anything that can be traced to you in your real life.

It's interesting, I found a whole group of people in Yahoo that use the screen name "stoneybud" hundreds of them. Each is followed by a unique identifier like XYZ or something, but heck, I thought I invented that name!
Shucks.

Stoney Bud said:
Again, that's why nobody should use screen names from other sites or elsewhere on the net.

Stoney Bud has never been my screen name anywhere but here. I don't care who knows me as Stoney Bud, it's not traceable to me in any way.

If you or anyone is using a screen name that others know you by, make sure you want them knowing what you say here.

Anyone, anywhere in the world can do a Google on your screen name used here and read all of your posts.

The IP addresses are protected because they are held on a server in Holland. However, every post on the site can be seen by anyone who wants to read them, including every cop in the entire world.

Anonymity is the key word. NEVER type anything that can be traced to you in your real life.

It's interesting, I found a whole group of people in Yahoo that use the screen name "stoneybud" hundreds of them. Each is followed by a unique identifier like XYZ or something, but heck, I thought I invented that name!
Shucks.

So, ur saying... there is even more of you Stoney Bud Bonds!

KADE said:
So, ur saying... there is even more of you Stoney Bud Bonds!
My shrink says I'm a schizophrenic.

I am not!

And neither am I.

Or me!

Hahahahahahaa, I crack me, (us), up!

Stoney Bud said:
Aw shucks, and I thought I had everyone fooled into believing my real name is Stoney Bud.

Seriously folks, that's why we try to keep everything on the site as anonymous as possible. It gives us all the freedom to show our grow!

Good luck to all of you.

stoney you're hilarious :D

I'm assuming there is more of my screennames around.. everytime i try to sign up somewhere I can't, because iti s already taken!

Latest posts

Back