My queen wont stop growing !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokozontai

Reaction score
Hello every one . My first plant and the only that has reached this phase of development wont stop growing tall . Its like week 2 into flowering but its still growing tall ! Its about 2 meters high . Ive stoped feeding her nitrogen a while ago . I guess she looks healthy , buds are developing but im worried about her sizes . I have no idea what strain it is .All i can think about is that its because she s a sativa mainly. Maybe you could tell me your opinion about the strain and her overall looks . Thank you :) .

View attachment dsdsadsada.jpg

View attachment Fotografie1674.jpg

View attachment Fotografie1675.jpg

View attachment Fotografie1677.jpg

View attachment Fotografie1678.jpg

View attachment Fotografie1679.jpg

she looks healthy to me... just starting to flower so shes gonna stretch (keep growing taller) for the next few weeks probably...

What you got there is a very Heavy Leaning Sativa. It might even be pure Sativa. Buckle up, she is gonna be a Large girl.

The skinny leaves and tall structure of the plant tells us that is a sativa, like Hammy said. I have some concern about your small pot--this is going to be a long flowering strain. Some of the pure sativas can take 16 weeks to flower. It is not generally a good idea to do things like transplant when already into flowering, but I believe that the problems you are going to have with a long flowering strain in a small pot outweighs any negative effects from transplanting now. What (exactly and how much) are you feeding it now? I don't think that I would cut the N off completely.

The second picture looks like you could have a spider mite problem, although spider mites are generally not a concern outdoors. I would check the plants well though for those little buggers.

Goddes , I've fed her with a 16-16-16 nute untill 2 or 3 weeks ago like every 2 weeks. Should I continue with the same formula?
And yes , about the pot being too small you are right . Starting the last month and a half I was forced to water it like once every two days . Sometimes even once every day if the heat and the sun demanded it , otherwise my princess would show signs of dehidration . I have no experience of any kind with growing marijuana or any other plant . Should I transplant it ?

Last edited:
What are you feeding her now? I think that the 16-16-16 is not going to be good for flowering, but I don't think that the N should be cut out completely.

Yes, I would really recommend getting her into at least a 5 gallon pot or bucket. You really still have a long time to go on this girl and if she gets root bound, it is sure to hurt your yield. Given enough root room, she should be a real producer as large as she is.

I would also recommend feeding her more than every 2 weeks. I feed my soil plants 2 times a week. Cannabis likes to go through wet and dry periods. The dry allows O2 to be pulled into the roots.

Do some of the leaves actually have small white spots or is that just the picture? If you do have little white dots, it can indicate the prescense of spider mites, or the Borg as we call them. Spider mites are very very small and almost take magnification to see. They suck the sap out of the leaves and leave white dots where they have sucked the juices away.

What n-p-k should the nutes be now considering its a flowering sativa?
Im really sad now . Thank you for revealing some serious problems. I have reasons to believe the plant is root bound . Ill post some pictures in the morning (its night here at the moment) with the soil surface . Some parts of the roots are visible right at the surface . Now it kind of makes sense why I had to water it so often .
Man .. Having an unknown seed is truly a pain in the ***. If I could time travel , I would buy an indica seed .. Something easy to grow for a beginer :D .
Regarding the bugs , I had problems with thrips in the past but I think the pesticide I'm using erradicated them . I suppose its time to get a new more concentrated bug killer .
(Thanks for your time and for sharing your knowledge , it means a lot ! Even just pointing at something and asking me the right questions !! :D )

You live and you learn. Let's see if we can help you get her across the Finish line.

I think something like 1-3-2 for flower is preferred.

Don't be sad, your plant looks nice and healthy. I agree that it is nice to know what you are growing and I believe quality genetics are important, but hey, this is what you have now and she is healthy.

I would really try and get some nutes formulated for marijuana, if you can. You want something with very little N as too much N slows flowering. You also want something with more P, which encourages flowering and fruiting. For instance, General Hydroponics Flora Nova Bloom is 4-8-7. Advanced Nutrients' pH Perfect Bloom is 1-3-4. So while you can see that different companies have differing percentages of N-P-K, all of them have less N and more P and K. Look for something similar or get something formulated for mj.

Latest posts

Back