my rubbermaid germination and vegging grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
just finished my vegging box today. I have enough for 12 plants up to a foot tall before i transplant them outdoors. im runnin 4 20watt cool floros and 2 radioshack 12 volt dc fans for wind. Tell me what u think!!!

Looking good. Now you got to get some babies in there. Be sure to keep us updated on your progress. Great job.
fing34.gif

will do guys, thanks for the input

That is a nice veg box. That'll keep a nice mom for ya

i have no need for a mother because i dont have the room for cloning and i dont know how to train a plant to stay that small but it will keep my babies! HEHEHE im so siked for april 15th to be here. white widow, ice, blueberry and some bag seeds will be happy and healthy in my lil treasure box!

Can I make a suggestion?

Do not flower the bagseed with your good strains. bagseed has been known to hermie. and you really don't want that pollentaing those good strains. IMO.

will do, im gonna try and polinate a branch of widow with some blueberry and all the rest will stay free of my bagseed..hehe im siked

make one...costed me maybe 75 bux but i had the rubbermaid container

well ive popped some seeds and made my seedling mix...i'll have to take pics when they pop out of the soil :cool:

holy ****! i tryed germinating 25 seeds and 23 came up strong as can be in my box! THEY ARE GROWIN big for 2 days old!! I'll have pics tonight guys!!!!

wow that is very very sneaky.. What are you going to move them to once they get bigger? Any more sneaky ideas like this one?!

well i can keep one mother in her but the rest are goin outdoors at week 4 in 2 gallon pots

by the rest i mean the strongest 10 plants

the box has been destroyed :( no grows for a long time..dayum im pissed

drfting07 said:
well ima try outdoors this time
Whats up drifting07/ Sorry about your grow. Hope this one turns out better for ya.

Latest posts

Back