My Satori Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice buds there Rebel, enjoy.

Jeez, I just love Satori. What nice plants--great job! And I just love the smell....toking on some as I type. Looks to be nice dense buds, too.

Niceeeee job! Strong finish.

Please tell light, space and final dry weight when all is said and done :aok: :)

Thanks everyone. I have these satoris and had 2, G13-C99's which I already chopped and never got any pics of the c99's.
my room is a room within a room, grow space is my big garden tub.
600w light.
I also removed most of the fan leaves at week 8 to allow light to reach the lower limbs. the fan leaves were Huge.
These are the best satori I have run so far. great big hard buds !!

Man I miss smoking satori!!! Looks delicious rebel!

Sweet buds :48:

Holy hell! Those are some beautiful plants! Well done!

Was I amazed when I got em all harvested and emptied my buckets to find such a small root system.
one wasn't half way in the 5 gal bucket.

im thinkin 5 gal buckets aren't wide enough, the best plant was in a wide 5 gal. and had better roots

thanks Dr. btw, I think I read where u grew a g13 c99 ?? if so, how did it do ?

It's the best thing in my garden, hands down, no questions asked... :aok:

I have 2 going right now, and then a tent full with 4 more.. so 6 of my 8 right now in flowering are currently my C99 cut! Woooo hooooo! :D

Yesterday was my C99 day , today is my Satori day, both great smoke, both very close in strength, flavor very different.

I am sure Fang would help you out with that, he has the G13 C99.
I have some Mosca C99 pics in my In The Tent thread.

This is in my current journal; "The Dr's Office"

attachment.php

Get in there ;)

Here's a finished bud:

attachment.php

Pictures do this no justice, truly. The pungent smell is intoxicating yet almost gut wrenching, but in a good way. The density is 10/10. So dense! And potency? Surely in the 20% THC range it feels like! It's like I'm smoking hash everytime I smoke it. :D

Latest posts

Back