My second attempt at OD in 30 years. Currently strawberry cough, strawberry daiquiri, krytox, zombie kush,and Bruce Banner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey alabaster,
Bordeaux mixture (also called Bordo Mix) is a mixture of copper(II) sulphate (CuSO 4) and slaked lime (Ca() 2) used as a fungicide.It is used in vineyards, fruit-farms and gardens to prevent infestations of downy mildew, powdery mildew and other fungi.
Given the above information I assumed that it would be safe. If I were in veg I would use Sovran for pm. But that is all academic because I don't have pm:D

2b2s
I do have a problem with PM i used a solution of 20% milk and water and it works. I can smell it a little the next day but it went away. when my last plant goes down I'm gonna wash my deck, but it worked.

Hi @Kimp , it's been a few days. Do you still have questions or need guidance? I'm not an outdoor grower, but there's lots of us here to help you.

I would like to clear up any notion that I have a problem with pm. In my 25 years of growing mj I have had pm one time it was in veg and I treated it with Sovran(tm). That was almost 10 years ago. My biggest problem in the last 5 years has been thrips.

I'm not certain how an offhand remark about how I might treat pm in flower got everyone thinking I have a pm problem. I DO NOT!

I do have a serious calcium def, due to not putting down enough dolamite lime last fall, but no pm:D

2b2s

Hi @Kimp , it's been a few days. Do you still have questions or need guidance? I'm not an outdoor grower, but there's lots of us here to help you.
Yes, thank you. I harvested my plants except for one which did not flower on time, but I don't know why. I'm about 2 miles to the ocean and temps in summer are steady between 60 and 70 with 80%humidity being common. I like to have my crop down by mid October, but damp mornings and drizzly days make the last month tricky. If the plants have lots of leafy growth powdery mildew worse is worse. Overall my plants finished well and I'm ready for Winter.

Latest posts

Back