My second harvest Lemon pie auto from fast buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll wager you were well organized when it came to submarine stuff….life and death stuff eh
Oh Biggy
1654434784900.png

let’s break it down , I’m wired up on some Ethiopian highland coffee

1. What is the temperature in your tent?

2. Is your other plant under the same light?

3. Are you running a vent system?

4. Do you have fans in your tent for circulation of air?

5. Are your plants good and dried out when you give them a drink every other day?

This is a Time Quiz so the answers are not due until the end of today.

All the best.
Answers to the questionnaire
1. I have my temperature set to 75degrees for budding with humidity @ 50... it’s sorta hot in my growing room due to outside temperatures, the highest my grow tent has reached was 86 with almost 90 humidity but I fixed the humidity with dehumidifier, nothing I can do about the heat other than open the tent.

2. my other plants are under the same light I currently still have two growing. One of the same strain lemon pie then another called big tootsie, I’ll post pics of big tootsie

3. I have a carbon filter setup inside the tent along with 2 fans, plenty of airflow I watch all the colas shake from the wind all the time

4. The top is dried out but as I go lower in the soil it’s a bit wet, but I never get runoff when feeding , I use 1 gallon of water , and give each plants 1 liter of water so if I’m using 4 plants each plants gets fed the same. I normally don’t see liquid come from the bottom. Should I be feeding until they get runoff?

This is the tent I’m using and the last two plants , the short one is also lemon pie not sure why it looks very different from the one I harvested , this one has more purple and the leaves are turning purple which I think is good right? The big tootsie is very tall with loads of colas but the buds are not as fat like the lemon pie

Latest posts

Back