My Shed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
I don't usually post too pics of my feeble attempts at growing because I don't consider myself a great grower.I can grow good enough to keep me smoking decent weed without lining someone els'e pockets.I just thought I'd post up a few shots of what I've got going in my shed,hope ya like.These are under a 600W and a 8 bulb 4' T5,in 1gal pots/bags.Currently running Swazi skunk,wild Thai,Kalashnikova along with a couple bagseed girls gifted to me by a relative.

View attachment 082.jpg

View attachment 084.jpg

View attachment 085.jpg

View attachment 087.jpg

Bro, if it keeps you happy and high, its a great grow!!

I'm always hesitant to say things in these threads.
I know how it feels to put your stuff out there and it gets nit-picked or outright slammed apart.
On the other hand, I've put posts out wanting input and got little.

From the looks of it I'd say you don't really need any input. LOL

I've never grown anything with those long sativa leafs (yet) ... love the look
:48:

Looking good bro positive vibes. Whatever floats your boat. You flower with the T5?

I don't usually flower with the T5 but had too many to fit under the 600, it works.

Looks like your going to have a nice harvest. Enjoy and thanks for posting.

Ya bro, don't be-little yourself... Your grow looks fantastic! And especially if your growing only for personal usage, then it doesn't matter if its the best in the world, just as long as it gets the job done ;) As far as I see, it looks like a beautiful success! How long have they been flowering? Did you vegg at all? Thanks for sharing, green mojo to ya!

Thanks everyone for the positive comments.EsC,my flowering times are staggered and range from week 8 in for my Swazi skunk,to going on 5 wks for the rest.The Swazi is from seed so she has about 7wks of veg,usually I go 4-6wks veg for clones.This run I figured out I had a power strip that was tripping off for unknown lengths of time before tripping on again which has cost me some in the size dept.Live and learn!

AWE MAn! Sorry to hear about that! Glad you noticed it when you did! Coulda went many grows before realizing, or random hermied plants lol. Right on man looks great! Hope that flickering strip didn't harm your plants to much..

Didn't seem to harm them as far as potency,but size wise they've suffered.I'm going to give them a couple more weeks past their scheduled chop date and hopefully they will plump up some.

Ya hopefully that'll do it. Although it's not always about the time limit, it's about the color of them trichomes ;) There were plenty of times, the tops of my plants were at the consistency I like, but the lower branched were still immature. I'd cutt the tops and leave the bottom to grow for how ever long until the triches turned the desired consistency. But, I'm sure your aware of this, just throwin that out there just in case. But im sure a few more weeks, would fill in that gap a bit ;) Good luck man!

Your thoughts reflect my own and nice to hear coming from someone else! I have never even attempted the number of babes you have. I just do a couple at a time but do grow the sativa which are more difficult IMO. I participate here because unlike social media, we like to hear from others with the common interest we enjoy. Is that a 442 olds?

Latest posts

Back