My Sickling..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudz

Reaction score
A few days ago I had a couple of my plants get yellow blotches all over them. I figured it was my PH being too high, so I lowered it. All but one of my plants have fully recovered and are growing at incredible rates. :) Now for the question... The one that's still showing signs of a little sickness is growing, but very slowly, would it be a good idea for me to cut off the leaves that are yellow? or should I just let them die and fall off on their own? Here's a pic of the sick one from a few days ago, top left corner, batteries are dead on my camera so no new pics for a few days....

DSCF0809_edited.JPG

Leave the leaves..:p
once they are dead dry 'n crispy, they can be removed. Removing leaves will not 'help' the plant at this point.

Will do ;) My sick plant is now the runt of the group. She's still growing new leaves, a new set daily, but they're so tiny, they're chubby and short leaves, her leaves look like dwarfs compared to my other plants, not sure if it's just the strain she is or what. But here's a pic of what she's lookin like today. You can see her bottom leaves how dead they are becoming.

DSCF0831_edited.JPG

Latest posts

Back