My soil PH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
My soil that im ph at 6.4 or 6.5...I checked my run off of 2 of plants one was at 5.8..other is 6.0...so I want my run off to be what im putting in the soil? If it needs to be higher what do I do..tech

I don't check run off....I do as umbra mentioned...1 tablespoon per gallon soil is what I do.

How much per gal? How do u dose them with lime?

*I* add 1 cup/cf, or, 2tbl/gallon of mix.

Adding it to the soil mix before planting is best, but a top dress will work as well, just takes a little longer.

DD

I never check my run off and don't worry about it. I ph everything that goes into my soil to 6.5.

I never check my run off and don't worry about it. I ph everything that goes into my soil to 6.5.[/QUO soTE]

Yes I try and stay around that range...just. calibrated my ph metter..they where both off a bit one was .8 off the other was .1.1..so hopefully that's is all that, was

bacterial activity in the soil can lead to PH fluctuations, so you need lime to neutralize it, then set your feeding at 6.5, this makes sense imo

Latest posts

Back