My stash has changed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombtombadll

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my stash before becoming a grower (the green medicine bottle) and how my stash looks now (in glass). Thats a LOT of weed man!

I tell you, it feels really good to grab a big glass jar full of your own buds. Life is good with a little "passion" in it.....

IMG_0550.JPG

Here is a picture of my stash before becoming a grower (the green medicine bottle) and how my stash looks now (in glass). Thats a LOT of weed man!

I tell you, it feels really good to grab a big glass jar full of your own buds. Life is good with a little "passion" in it.....

View attachment 293675
I like the term "Weed Rich " nice!
edit #1 was with Brothers last week and I commented on the film canister for 35mm film canisters .He had a new one filled with weed.We used to see thousands of them everywhere . Your dispensary bottle make me think about it. Now if you see one you want to keep it. Kinda like the thousands of med bottles today .I wish i was the co. making them and booster covid shots.
edit#2 it is also interesting for me as a stoner for over 50 years seeing how the packaging comerical weed comes in. baggies no more.

Last edited:
I like the term "Weed Rich " nice!
edit #1 was with Brothers last week and I commented on the film canister for 35mm film canisters .He had a new one filled with weed.We used to see thousands of them everywhere . Your dispensary bottle make me think about it. Now if you see one you want to keep it. Kinda like the thousands of med bottles today .I wish i was the co. making them and booster covid shots.
edit#2 it is also interesting for me as a stoner for over 50 years seeing how the packaging comerical weed comes in. baggies no more.

I hear you man, it was all baggies back in my day. Times have changed!

Latest posts

Back