My stoney jolly ranchers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
Have had a good response on these and decided to do a couple more batches today. Going to do my first CBD batch with Cannatonic from last harvest. Second gonna do another batch of Nurse Larry also. I'll add as I go. Starting the Cannatonic batch with an all bud run. Don't have any trim left to use. The nurse larry I use all trim and popcorn buds.

View attachment image.jpg

I am all :stoned::stoned::stoned: ears or eyes or something. I will be watching this...

Ok, first I did the Cannatonic batch. Start by puting a cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of light corn syrup, and 3/8 cup of water on the cooktop. Stir until the sugar is melted, then no more stirring

Once it hits 300 (hard crack), take it off the heat. I add two of the little candy flavors for the batch. And 2.1 grams of Cannatonic bho gently whisk in evenly, then pour into the candy molds. This point is where it's go time! 300 degree hot sticky goo does not feel good. It also hardens quickly and is a b**** to get off stuff also. Sour apple isn't my favorite flavor for them, but I wanted a distinct difference of color to the nurse larry batch. Can't do a diff color to flavor. OCD won't allow it

Follow the same steps with 2.6grams of nurse larry bho and cherry flavoring. Then out come the apple Cannatonic ones. Pour some powdered sugar into a large ziplock and shake the candy in it. They don't look as cool but the will stick to each other if you don't do this

Boom, done... One of these is plenty to put you on your arse for the better part of the day. Sleep through the night like a rock. Excited to try the Cannatonic ones on a clear head and feel the CBD effect through edibles. It's really easy once you do a batch. Thanks for peeping my Sunday fun :48:

awesome guide!

I have not jumped into making edibles/concentrates yet but this thread is sure to be kept in mine and a few other "recipe books"

I knew candy was "all about the temperature" but pictures and threads like this turn a page of text and list of #'s into "pans on a stove with a temp-gun real" and for me, that removes a lot of the unknown/hesitation.
:48:

i would like the red bag on the left please. Woo hoo, look out Ston~

Christmas candy huh ? My stocking is hung on the mantle with glee. What, I`m too late ? No way, I`m just real early for 2015.

Like clockwork at 45 mins in start to feel it :stoned: Forgot to mention in the previous posts, if you give these a try make sure to just suck on them until they desolve. If you chew and swallow you'll digest it before it absorbs. I'd be happy to share :D

Let us know how the cannatonic goes. Those are beautiful and effective medicine. great job Ston~

Hour and a half in on a Cannatonic, feel warm, fuzzy, body high. But level clear head. Interesting... The Nurse Larry one's high lasts for hours and hours, and seems to intensify around 2-3 hours in. Waiting this out to get a clear review on the CBD strain. Def not as good of flavor as the nurse Larry cherry. Not sure if it's the apple, or the Cannatonic flavor, but it's not as tasty

Beautiful, i think cbd's just taste terrible... like real medicine. ha.

Wow, was this easy.

I decarb'd about 12 grams of hash and made a tiny batch of candy. I used about half of your recipe. 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/6 cup of syrup.

I used a "cocktail" ice cube tray. It made nice size pieces that looked like the Dots candy you could buy.

They came out perfect first try. Nice and hard. Taste great. No hash taste at all. I used cinnamon because I had a bunch of it. I'll try cherry or bubble gum next time.

We'll see if I get any buzz from the. I'll need to eat most of the batch so I'll pick a day when I can stretch it out.

Thanks for the tips. I may even make some non-canna candy. I sure would like to have the recipe for Regal Crown Sours. I used to love those.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back