My story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmello

Reaction score
I thought I would share a bit of my story. I see that most of you are avid growers of weed. I just got back smoking the herb after years of working with law enforcement (I was not a cop), which caused a lapse in enjoyment. I was a daily smoker for around twenty years before the law phase. During that time I finished my school and thought that alcohol would be a suitable recreation vice. I have never been a drinker and did not care for the after effects...anyway after me and the law enforcement guys parted ways ( and badly I might add, and also, your worst alcoholics are in law emforcement), I came back to my old favorite recreational vice.

Now, back in the early eighties, my ex and I grew some satisfying weed, a sylvania halyde light 200 (or 2000 :confused: ) watts. Since then I have not been able to dabble into the growing again, I know the patience and effort it takes to produce such wonderful buds. So it is my decision to not yet step up to this task but I do love to hear all of you out there that does and only hope, with your guidance, that someday I will get the confidence to try again. Thanks to whoever listens...:cool:

Too cool, We moved here several years ago, lovin' every bud of it!

Hey Bmello, I waited the last 8 years before i got brave enough (or desperate enough) to start to grow. I have two sons and I needed to come to some sort of rationalization that all will go well. Well into my 2nd and 3rd grows.....so far so good. It's always in the back of my mind who stands to lose the most if I get busted, them or me. I'm going with "them". I am compleatly "stealth" because I have a son who has a big mouth. I'm still going with, they have "no idea". :D

Yea One Of My Girl Has A Big Mouth ,,and That Scares The Hell Out Of Me ,,her Twin Sister Would Not Talk If You Beat Her (daddys Girl),shit She Knew How To Use A Triple Beam At The Age Of 11 That Also Scares The Hell Out Of Me ,,,its A No Win ,,,,,rasta

Understandable for your fears. Myself I feel safer growing than I ever did buying it. Some of the people that I had to buy it from were watched by LEO. I grow at home rarely have company, and no one knows.
Its cool that you have experience in law. Some members here may have a great benefit from that.

GreenDayGirl said:
or just be really "freaked out" by it.....

IMO its not the guy that says he has been associated with the law. Its the secret lurkers and the ones that post that don't tell anyone that you should worry about. Just protect your identity.

Thanks for the info and replies. I am glad that I got a taste of that side of life, and let me tell you that I pity them. Their life's are not the greatest but you do run into the ones that are really fair to the cause. They are few though...

If you're living in thr Emerald triangle growing is pretty mellow, as long as you have a 'script, and the feds are the only folks you have to hide it from!

There are 6 grow stores in this town, of 3000, 3-4 more 8miles away do the math.

naturalhi said:
If you're living in thr Emerald triangle growing is pretty mellow, as long as you have a 'script, and the feds are the only folks you have to hide it from!

There are 6 grow stores in this town, of 3000, 3-4 more 8miles away do the math.

Sweet!! thanks :cool:

Just that I know this next says something about how mellow we are, there no less than 8 gardens within 1/2 mile of where I am, couse we live in a tree as good Orangs do! but the garden is just right there, see it?

sexy this post is really old. I wonder if they ever grew.

2Dog said:
sexy this post is really old. I wonder if they ever grew.

Lol...it never gets not funny when someone accidentally digs up a 3 year old post like this....:)

Hey 2dog what you up to tonight?

about to g shower and get my devil outfit on for the halloween party..all my friends plus their dogs!! I have treats for humans and pets. getting excited the candles are lit the food is made and I just need to get dolled up. smoking a bowl first lol...u go to that wedding yet ham?

2Dog said:
about to g shower and get my devil outfit on for the halloween party..all my friends plus their dogs!! I have treats for humans and pets. getting excited the candles are lit the food is made and I just need to get dolled up. smoking a bowl first lol...u go to that wedding yet ham?

Wedding is over...weirdest wedding ever...started at 2 over at 6 and no alcohol....I wish I booked our flight out of Houston for tonight instead of tomorrow....you hve fun at your party 2dog...I bet you are gonna be a cute lil devil.....;)

:evil: :eek: aww thanks...hubby wanted me to wear the outfit early..but lol I thought he might mess it up..

2Dog said:
:evil: :eek: aww thanks...hubby wanted me to wear the outfit early..but lol I thought he might mess it up..

:D Yeah no DNA on the costume till after the party...you never know when you might walk under a black light....

ewwwwwwwwww gross!!!

Latest posts

Back