My super crappy cat piss harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

absynth

:holysheep:
Well, so I harevested my cat piss plants. (for those of you who read my cat piss post)

Its pretty scrawny, and I chopped off a couple buds because they were infested with those nasty little black bugs....
but anyhoo, I thought I'd share, any opinions or comments are welcome!

even negative comments. I have a grand sense of humor.
The first few are at the end of the grow after they got pissed on, then I have some from after harvesting, and I threw one of my cat enjoying a little snack on one. :D Sharing is caring.

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 068.jpg

Picture 070.jpg

Picture 063.jpg

our cat here always trying everything to reach the closet:p she's desperatly want to eat the leafs but never piss them!:p hope your buds are good to smoke :ccc::bongin::joint:

as for the cat:chuck:...........Chinese Food Anyone......then when you get the munchies, you can smoke your herb.......LOL

Cam

anim13.jpg

anim25.jpg

I had my cat declawed and the vet didn`t send him any pain meds and the first night he was hurting and couldn`t sleep and would scoot around the floor on his side and meow a lot. So i got him a piece of my nl/bb and fed it to him and 20 min later he was out like a light. Slim

Latest posts

Back