My Thai girl...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW man Beautiful!! Glad you got home in one peice!

that is some SICK bud! beautiful, DOS

man, i love the look of thai! and the smoke is a fantastic high. Congrats!!

She's a very pretty girl...the kind u dont take home to motha... love color in the buds too looking frosty!

She's gorgeous, I love the close ups with all the sugery crystals. Yummy.

Beautiful!:holysheep:

The last I had Thai was in 1972. No hint of it since.

PLEASE tell us that you took clones for future use.:confused: :confused:

DD

A. Gold will go to 8 ft if given enough root space. A 10 gallon pot will do it.
This is amusing because I also have a Mexican bag seed going. I hope it turns out as well.

2Dog said:
She's a very pretty girl...the kind u dont take home to motha... love color in the buds too looking frosty!

ha ha ha...thats a plant only mama could love...and dos...:D ...

nice man...

personally I dont like spicey tastes but I do have 5 super thai girls....hmmmm

Hi everyone...

thanks for stopping by and for all the cool comments... Yup I do have a mom/clone of her in the veg closet, LF. I'll run her for a while for sure...:) This plant would have been a good 7 feet tall if I hadn't tied her up like a pretzel leafminer... I flowered her at around a foot and she kept growing UP.... Eventually I bent around and tied down the main stems to the main stalk and as side shoots would get too long I'd bend them around and I interlaced them with another long branch from the other side of the plant...:hubba: As she matured I untied the pretzel more and more and let the stems flop around to get more light to the buds from different angles.

My harvest total was really close to dead on for my pre dry estimate: 4 oz's.... :yay: As you can see I got about 115 grams of bud curing in that 1gal ziplock... and I probably smoked about 5 grams or so so 120 grams is pretty respectable for a sat dom in a 3 gal pot... Next time I'll go bigger and do even better now that I know what she likes and doesn't like and her growth tendencies... Here are a couple of bud pics and my final tally.... The baggie weights around 11.5 grams....;) The taste is really sweet and smoothe for having no cure... cant wait to taste her in about a month!

Peace!:cool:

Thaibud1.jpg

Thaibud2.jpg

thaiharvesttotal.jpg

I knew when I took your advice in this forum I was talking to the the right person. Your pics prove you know what your talking about! Simply awsome!!!

T-rex

Cant wait to hear how she smokes, dirty. Taker ez!

7greeneyes :D

7greeneyes said:
Cant wait to hear how she smokes, dirty. Taker ez!

7greeneyes :D

Hey 7...

funny you should mention it today... I had the day off so I treated myself to a wake-n-bake session with a nice bud that has had a cure for a little over 3 weeks and it is very smooth and has developed that distinctive spicy Thai taste I've known for so long. The buzz is very nice... a very relaxing head high for such a pure sativa and a bit of a body buzz too...

I'm revegging her too... i'll take some pics and post them soon... she looks like a Dr. Seuss mj plant.... about a half dozen buds hanging on two main stems completely bent over....:p AND it's starting new veg growth.... I might even pick one of the buds off and dry it... it's gone almost a month longer.

very exotic!

I feel like I'm looking through a time warp looking at the pics on the first page..

Glad to see you made it home alright after the Christmas fiasco:)

Great looking bud, excellent! Glad to hear it has turned out so well.
My own is 2ft now and in full flower, I hope she turns out as well as yours did!

DOS, She is one evil looking lady! Just looking at your pics of her I get a buzz. How tall is she out of the 3 gal pot? That's a lot of smoke from a 3 gal container. Great grow!

T-rex

Thanks for comments, everyone....:eek:

It was only about 3 feet tall T-Rex... but that was because I bent it completely over. If the branches would have been allowed to go UP it would have been 6-7 feet tall.

I hope your sat turns out great LM... Thanx Superbaby and Mike too... Rock ON!

I just put up a post of the the plant revegging and you can see how the two remaining stems were bent...:p

Wow, beautiful! I love Sativa highs, Those finished buds look so tasty. Very interesting how different marijuana strains grow...Thanks for the pictures!

Latest posts

Back