My town and COVID-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammy, stay as safe as you can. This is no ordinary virus. Our daughter starting week 4 soon. I appreciate you brown trucks. Do you spay down the boxes with germ killer? Cause I do when i get um.

No, all UPS gave us was a bottle of Bleach/Water and hand sanitizer. I use it to wipe my truck down a couple of times a day. I wear gloves all day and I don't touch my face. I honestly think I already got this thing back in December. I had a bad "cold" for a few days. Fever, dry cough. The Wife got it as well. I deliver over 300 packages every day, so wiping them down would take forever.

Sounds like Jared and family don't want to get off thier national stockpile of emergency gear ?-- Giving the much needed supplies to a select private company who can then charge whatever the market of desparate states is willing to pay for simple things like masks ?-- That's blood money !-- Democracy at work or Royal family pilfering ?-- The national emergency supply is not they piggy bank !-
7,000 deaths ?-
money money money -- I hope he and his catch the virus and it eats out they black hearts !

donkey.JPG

Big changes at our local Walmart...they have only one set of doors open...2 lines divided for enter an exit ...Walmart security personal working the lines to keep everyone 6 feet apart. They now issue you a buggy that has been wiped down..best it can be. Store was low on most items...many I have never seen low before...OK...here is the fuzzy part...our beer case has never been depleted and the produce is running over..figured with Mexico border shutting down the produce would fall off...guess not.Still around 30% or so compliance with mask and gloves.

The south is "F-ed" and don't even realize it yet - Houston and New Orleans got tied together even closer by Katrina - Lots of Katrina refugees came to Texas including me -- Many went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans - Brought dat **** back to Houston - Lock down --smock down -- They don't care !- Them with any sense trying to isolate but many still go about thier daily life without a care !--

It's a mess here in Myrtle Beach people all over the place acting like they're on vacation our governor has not put down a mandatory stay at home they finally closed the beach down but there are people all over the place disregarding the social distance rules for this to get better it's time to go home and stay home

Selling a house --buying a house moving a pot farm -- In the middle of an epidemic ?-- Dam !- Dam !- Dam !-
Sold the beach house looking for a Bat Cave back up in the woods of The Texas Big Thicket !- and trying to do it without catching da **** !-- whole world gonna have PTSD after this !- I got medicine for that !- I got work to do !-
Put a quarentine sign on the side of a U-haul truck and move the dam pot farm !

Selling a house --buying a house moving a pot farm -- In the middle of an epidemic ?-- Dam !- Dam !- Dam !-
Sold the beach house looking for a Bat Cave back up in the woods of The Texas Big Thicket !- and trying to do it without catching da **** !-- whole world gonna have PTSD after this !- I got medicine for that !- I got work to do !-
Put a quarentine sign on the side of a U-haul truck and move the dam pot farm !
Gday Keef , good to hear you sold up , prices will be going down hard now , buyers market

Go Crocket !-- Keep healthy Cuz !-- I don't die easy !---I ain't got it yet but I'm surviving dis **** jack --one way or another !-- Dammit !-- Texas and the world gonna have PTSD after this - I got medicine for that !- I need to gear up !

Just a note, over 1800 deaths in my state. Everyone in my building is sick. Age segregated shopping, 100% masks use. What a nightmare. Everyone in my state has been exposed by now or will be. It's an outrage.

Last edited:
Over 4,000 have passed away here in Michigan. Thousands of people disobeyed the stay at home order, distancing, masks and the deaths rose. Stupidity is not a crime.

Last edited:
Over 4,000 have passed away here in Michigan. Thousands of people disobeyed the stay at home order, distancing, masks and the deaths rose. Stupidity is not a crime.
Just under 2000 here in Louisiana. People don’t listen

Some are depersonalised or otherwise mute. The rest are beyond my comprehension. Education has lost the aspect of proper socialization. I stopped trusting strangers long ago.

Latest posts

Back