My town and COVID-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I was at Walmart on lucky Friday, mid-afternoon. All the perishable items were just about sold out. Cottage cheese, Half and Half, Eggs, Gallons of Milk. Really, just about everything was sold out. There was about 350 people in the store unsupervised kids were running thru coughing without covering their mouths. Adults standing in line coughing as well. I didn't see anyone practicing social distance or wearing a mask anywhere. There were portable hand sanitizers (foam) near the entry ways. Now this is a rural tourist town of 5000 that would not survive without people on vacation. It's a destination for hundreds of thousands every summer. If this state doesn't beat C-19 this will be a bad season. How are things where you are?
The owner of our local hardware store told me last month was the best in his 50 year history. Everyone around here is updating the house and paining. Took my wife to hardware Thursday and she thought it was crowded and when we went in no mask in site anywhere. It was like a mask free zone.

Just an update, there are 6,500 deaths in my state, quite an increase.

Last edited:
Please no politics. I understand your frustration,, but we are just trying to keep all politics off the forum. Again,,i understand, but it doesn't take much nowadays to get an argument started when you start naming names.
Thanks

I lost my job because of 19. I had a lot of free time and I decided to do what I wanted for a long time. So I watched a lot of movies and TV series. Here are some of my favorites:
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- The Fault in Our Stars
- Bad Boys
- Run Lola Run
- Contact
- Sex Education
- Money Heist
Most I watched on Netflix, but I also used various free movies streaming sites for example FlixTor, YesMovies, GoStream and others

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back